Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Eric at 2018-1-18 04:00

Dear Lords and Ladies,

We would like to announce that all game servers of Immortal Conquest will be down for maintenance on Jan. 17th, from 01:00 to estimated 02:00 (PST) / 09:00 to estimated 10:00 (UTC)
After the update, the following content will be available:

[New Functions]
- From 2018-01-19, 00:00 UTC to 2018-01-22, 00:00 UTC, the Alliance Gift Event will be in effect. Buy one and get rewards for yourself, plus bonus resources for all of your fellow alliance members! Spread the wealth!

[Optimizations]
- For the convenience of skill management, the skill interface will now show unowned skills that can be dismantled from currently owned Gairos.

- In servers that feature Alliance Crests, the Alliance Invitation and Battle Report interfaces will display the appropriate Crests

Have fun in game!

Immortal Conquest Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-9-9 06:29:49 | Show the author posts only
Quite impressed with this site called https://de.altoextractpdf.com/faq . I am sure this site will always remain my number one choice. I am in love with this site to be very honest with you guys have to visit here.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-2-23 05:58:43 | Show the author posts only
I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.[url]https://caldwells.com/sliding-closet-door-hardware[/url]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules