Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Eric at 2017-11-19 21:34

The Golden Apple of Discord

The story takes place at the wedding of Peleus (king of the island of Aegina and Endeïs, the oread of Mount Pelion in Thessaly) and Thetis (goddess of sea). Many gods were invited, but Eris, the goddess of Discord was not included in the invitations. Eris slyly felt offended and left a huge gorgeous golden apple on the banquet with the words “Kallisti“, meaning "dedicated to the most beautiful goddess."

Athena, Aphrodite and Hera, the three goddesses who were there, all thought they were the most beautiful goddess in the world, and they asked Zeus to judge who should get the Golden Apple. Zeus did not want to offend anyone, so Zeus asked Paris, prince of Troy, to take this decision.

All three goddesses wanted Paris to hand over the Golden Apple to them. So, Hera, the goddess of the marriage, promised that if Paris would give it to her, she would let him rule the richest nation in the world. Athena, the goddess of wisdom, promised to make him the most intelligent man, and Aphrodite, the goddess of love, promised to give Helen, who was said to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Paris finally gave the golden apple to Aphrodite. Hera and Athena were very angry and determined to take revenge on all the Trojans and to destroy Troy. The Golden Apple of Discord became the fuse for a 10-year Trojan war.

What about you? Who do you think is the most beautiful goddess? Why does she deserve to get the Golden Apple?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-11-19 22:01:40 | Show the author posts only
I would have picked Athena. You are a target as a ruler and we know how the trojan war played out!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-9-23 01:27:12 | Show the author posts only
Discussion area of the post that has to make replies on it they have some discord option to have on it with a copy of the link. Weekend legends that have gaming code to read were at best essay with all discord of the option that can be returned to have on it that was good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-9-25 01:37:12 | Show the author posts only
Zeus did not want to offend anyone, so Zeus asked Paris, prince of Troy, to take this decision., download klondike solitaire

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-9-26 05:17:33 | Show the author posts only
Hi, I am Alina. Its a great story and brilliant information sharing. So, we offer all academic writing services and also offer nursing dissertation topics ideas, and best titles. so, please visit my website

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-9-28 01:47:43 | Show the author posts only
Is this is a riddle or a short story and you are asking for some feedback or something else. Well, I think you can get your answer Coloured Sparklers at here maybe I am not sure about this just saying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-10-21 04:42:23 | Show the author posts only
I've heard this story before. I think some professional essay writers told me about it. But it was nice to read it once again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2021-1-31 03:03:32 | Show the author posts only
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things,        먹튀검증업체

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-2-1 04:04:33 | Show the author posts only
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!        먹튀검증사이트

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-2-2 08:23:07 | Show the author posts only
Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information.        feed.kroger.com my schedule

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules