Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Eric at 2017-12-7 04:52

Gairo Focus: High Output Rear Garo--Ymir

Initial Skill (Max Level)
Ravager Increases the damage caused by the first attack eachround by 70%
Dismantle Skill(Max Level)
Mortal ComboIn the first 2 turns after the battle begins, allows selftroop to move first and make two normal attacks in each round, and increasesattack by 30.0
Recommended Position: Rear
1. BasicAttributes: As we could see, Ymir’s attack growth is far above his spirit,which makes him no doubt to be a high normal attack Gairo.
2. Attack Range: the Gairo’s attack range is 3, evenbeing put at Rear can attack the enemy’s Front.
3. Initial Skill: His initial skill is active skill whose rate is 100%, but if enemy’s speed is faster, and this buff still has no chance to take effect.
TrainGuidance: High Normal Attack Gairo
Recommended Skills:
Ymir’s initial skill is to enhance the damage of first attack, which makes him be able to do extremely high damage in a short tie, which is different from Macha who can do another attack within one round. Therefore, active skill is a nice skill for him to take out his advantage.
5-star skill: active skills such as Shock,  Spirit Punishment,  
4-star skill: active skills such as Chaotic Attack, Stored Power, Defeating
Note:  Flying Arrows and Defeating are able to be learned after the Gairo being switched to Archer.
Gairo Combination
Ymir ( Rear ) + Thor ( Center )+ Odin ( Front )
Analysis: Ymir can do great output while Thor can do spirit output, which makes this team have a enough damage output. And Odin is a super tank,who can reduce enemy’s attributes.
Add Stats:  
Attack
Class Conversion:
Cavalry Archer: After being converted to Cavalry Archer, Ymir will be able to learn the Archer skills like Flying Arrows and Defeating. Meanwhile, it can reduce the spirit damage received
Light Cavalry: Grants first strike and increases damage output by 18% for the first two turns.Equipped with high attack skill will significantly increase the damage output.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-1-31 07:50:17 | Show the author posts only
I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting.        먹튀검증업체
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-2-1 07:27:24 | Show the author posts only
You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.        https://gamebnat.net/mtsite05/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-2-6 06:37:47 | Show the author posts only
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.        https://first-11.net/muk02/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2021-2-10 04:40:14 | Show the author posts only
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.        CNPR pharmaceutical sales education training               

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2021-2-11 03:30:01 | Show the author posts only
Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.        메이저사이트

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-2-14 03:00:25 | Show the author posts only
I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy!        먹튀검증커뮤니티

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2021-2-16 08:14:13 | Show the author posts only
You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary.        가입머니

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-2-20 04:08:08 | Show the author posts only
Thanks  for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.        먹튀검증

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules