Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 14499|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[English] Server Merge Notification (Server S201—S202)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-8-15 04:36:55 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
My Lords,

As for today’s Server Merge Notification (Server S201—S202), it is ONLY for the NA servers which are able to enter the Season 3. Players on EU servers won’t be affected by this. Thank you for your attention on this.

We hope you can enjoy Immortal Conquest: Europe!

Immortal Conquest: Europe Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-7-5 13:51:06 | Show the author posts only
Thanks to writers from https://payforessay.net service for the quick and professional help in writing my essay. I often use such writing services, as it is very difficult for me to write essays and some other types of academic papers. A few weeks ago I ordered an essay at Payforessay service. The paper was written quickly and professionally. It was also very convenient for me to select and order the necessary paper, as the site has convenient and advanced functionality. I will use this service to order other essays.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Check out the song named Demons by the band imagine dragon and we hope that you would be able to like it in one way or another. This can als be used for assignment help company so if you are really into something like that then this would be really nice to try out.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules