Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Eric at 2017-8-2 01:28

Thanatos—A Super Tank to Recover Your Loss

In Greek mythology, Thanatos was the personification of death. He is Hades’ follower as well as Hypnos. He wears a black cloak, holding a sword and rises with black wings surrounded by ice and flies towards the dying, cutting off a curl of hair to take away the soul.

Initial Skill:Thunderbolt
While attacking, the amount of soldiers recovered is equal to 15% of the damage value. The higher the damage you give, the more soldiers you can recover. However, Thanatos’s attack range is 1 and can only attack enemies at the Front, which largely restricts the effect to recover soldiers. Generally, Front Gairos with high defense but low attack, which cannot do great damage, should be given other skills to increase their normal attacks.

Dismantle Skill: Swift (Command Skill)
In the first 2 turns after the battle begins, allows your troops to move first and make two normal attacks in each round, and increase attack by 15.
This is an essential skill which is dismantled from Legendary Gairo, and it is suitable for physical Gairo which can do great damage in the first several rounds.

Recommended Position:
Thanatos whose attack range is 1, has high growth in Defense, together with the recovery effect, all of which make it a Great Front Gairo.

Training Guidance:
A super Front Gairo with initial skill of reducing damage and recovering soldiers.
Skill Collocation:
Half defense & Half attack: to increase the attack with the price of losing a certain number of soldiers, while the damage output will, in turn, make Thanatos recover from the loss.
Fierce Attack ( Dismantled from Tyr, Ammit)
Disaster(Dismantled from Minotaur)

Add Stats:
Defense & Attack
Class Conversion:
Heavy Cavalry: has the ability to reduce the incoming damage and counter-attack while hit by a normal attack in first 2 turns, together with the effect to recover soldiers.

Recommended Gairo Combination:
Combining with high attack Gairos, you can attack more to recover more soldiers.
Legendary Ares·Olympus+ Legendary Sif ·Nordic + Legendary Thanatos·Olympus
P.S. Thanatos is excellent in both attributes and skills, it can be Front Gairo in any army if you do not have the Gairos in the recommended group.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-9-22 15:03:25 | Show the author posts only
Nothing can replace this site https://www.australian-writings.org/. Especially in terms of services and prices which they charge. In short I am huge fan of this site all for the good reasons to be very honest.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-1-31 01:07:23 | Show the author posts only
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!        먹튀

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-2-1 01:46:48 | Show the author posts only
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.        https://gamebnat.net

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2021-2-2 04:30:08 | Show the author posts only
Whoi, excellent, t wondered just how to cure icne. ind found your webstte by google, dtscovered todiy t'm i ltttle obvtous i greit deil. t’ve ilso idded RSS ind sive your webstte. keep us updited.        Visit        /        Website        /        Click here        /        sex dolls europe        /        visit website        /

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2021-2-2 06:25:52 | Show the author posts only
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!        my eschedule kroger login

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-2-3 03:26:52 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.        sexdoll        /        sex dolls europe        /        click here        /        visit website        /        website        /

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2021-2-4 11:12:25 | Show the author posts only
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight        florence residences showflat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-2-6 16:09:00 | Show the author posts only
Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks        gomovies

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-2-7 02:56:48 | Show the author posts only
Great  post, you have pointed out some  fantastic  points , I  likewise  think  this s a very  wonderful website.        Pharmaceutical sales education training

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules