[skill analysis] Secrets to Earning Tons of Coins (1) | Player’s Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-4-7 06:22:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Secrets to Earning Tons of Coins (1) | Player’s Guide

Coins Acquisition Tactic 1: Tax Coins are collected during tax collection by Interior, and this is the most important daily source of coin income in Immortal Conquest. I believe everybody knows about this method to get coins. All you need to do is tap to open the Interior and then gently tap again to collect the taxes!

Coins Acquisition Tactic 2: Barbarian Camp Barbarian Camp is a weekend special and can be regarded as the only weekly event in the game. What you need to take note of is that the refresh time is 6 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday.

Coins Acquisition Tactic 3: Rewards when alliance siege enters the ranking charts Alliance siege ranking charts can be divided into a kill chart and a siege chart. Based on the different levels of the captured cities, you will receive different amount of coins. The ranking also determines the amount of coins you are entitled to.

Coins Acquisition Tactic 4: Explore the fields I believe many players will be surprised at this. Really? I can also get coins from exploration? Yes, it's true, you can get coins from exploration! It's just that you cannot get many coins from such exploration, and the frequency is not very high. So many players do not realize that this option is available.

Coins Acquisition Tactic 5: Black market In the black market, players can use resources or coins or gems in exchange for the tools they need.

Coins Acquisition Tactic 6: Quests I am sure that everybody knows that quests are the main source of coins in early stages of the game.

Coins Acquisition Tactic 7: Drills Drills are part of the daily quests in Immortal Conquest, and you can complete once every day. Based on the different difficulty of the drills you have completed, you can expect to get different rewards!

Note: This guide is provided by players and does not represent the official stance of Immortal Conquest.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules