[Русский] Let's talk about games?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-2-11 00:14:17 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi all. One of my favorite games is Dota 2. But I don't play much now because raising the mmr takes too much time even for a more or less experienced player. Have you tried increasing the mmr with some tricks? If so, tell me about it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-2-15 01:50:38 | Show the author posts only
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.        꽁머니
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-2-20 01:29:47 | Show the author posts only
Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended.        먹튀

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-2-23 04:47:05 | Show the author posts only
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...        먹튀검증사이트

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules