[bugs] Legion not usable

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-25 08:29:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Once my legion arrived at a fort I attempted to send them to another fort and a “legion is marching, not available” message was displayed, even though they were on standby and had remained on standby hours prior. I restarted my game and attempted again with the same result, guarding also proved useless. The one thing I could do was, attack tiles. I was too far to use them in the war and so I had to recall. This was 3 hours of my time and my legion members time wasted. I also had to gem recall.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-2-25 08:35:42 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
After I bought gems to afford a legion recall it’s now letting me send to the same exact fort i had attempted while they were on standby outside the city. This is extremely frustrating.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-2-25 09:54:42 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Occurred for a second time. All units on standby and yet it says the legion is marching and won’t let me guard or move to another fort?[attach]undefined[/attach]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com