[advice] Attack and Grouping mechanics and Skills

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-17 10:32:05 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hey I have been struggling to find a little better guide or advice on exactly the way that grouping works. For example it should be as simple as a gairo with 168atk does more damage than a gairo with 150. But also what is that skill "trail" basing the "200%" off of? When a skill says its "affected by spirt" how is that calculated? I also saw someone say that at higher lvls heals and cures aren't as good as debuffs.

Help or advice is appreciated.
Just a guy, guy on a game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-17 13:30:44 | Show the author posts only
Hello Hawkeyeck, I have responded to your messages.
What are you trying to ask when you talk about grouping?
Also, it is as simple as a Gairo with 168 attack will do more normal damage than one with 150.
Trail skill is based off of your attack attribute. If the skill has not stated anything such as "Affected by Spirit/Speed/Defense" then it is affected by attack.
When a skill says "Affected by Spirit" it includes your base spirit stat into an algorithm that determines the output whether that be more troops healed/ higher increase in defense buff/more damage output. I cannot explain to you exactly the calculations as it is complicated and I myself am still trying to figure out the works
I was the one who said that at higher levels, heals are not as good as debuffs. This remains true to the fact that if you lock their team down with debuffs such as malevolence and confuse, that is guaranteed damage you will not receive. As for heals, you are instead healing for whatever damage you receive, but at times the damage is far greater than what the heal can provide, hence why debuffs are the better option.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-2-17 14:06:58 | Show the author posts only
I saw you responded to my PM. I very much appreciate your input! Thank you!
Just a guy, guy on a game
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules