Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 10364|Reply: 9
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[advice] Best end game heal skills (and where to dismantle)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-14 05:08:17 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Title says it all.  I'm curious some of the best end game heal skills.  I noticed Harvest is pretty nice but wasn't listed on previous skill guides.  Any other late game heals that people strongly suggest and also where can they be found if already a main skill for a Gairo or dismantled.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-2-24 08:11:54 | Show the author posts only
Odd why you would get irritated by a pretty obvious enhancement to the actual game's website skill list.  Not everyone knows to look for some random player/moderator post on a forum website to find only the gold skills and where to dismantle them from.

It would be nice to know all the epic skills and who to dismantle them from and who has what.  This is something that should be posted on the skills page of the actual games website.

Grow thicker skin and think  through your comments next time.  It wasn't like I asked who dismantles it from, what are the skill up requirements, what is the card lists of all cards that are used to learn the skill etc.

sheesh.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-15 00:53:27 | Show the author posts only
For end game learn-able skills,

Bonfire is your best group heal (2 targets).
Cure is your best single target self-heal.

This page will have all skills for you to view.
http://www.immortalconquest.com/skills/index.html
Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-2-16 01:15:52 | Show the author posts only
To answer your question, I cannot and I dont think others can do it either without more information on the tooltips and overall playing the game more.  The heals in this game sometimes activate so randomly its very hard to tell which ones are better etc.  Some are clearly better % wise vs others multi-targets etc. Tough decisions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-2-23 15:36:52 | Show the author posts only
Titan replied at 2017-2-15 00:53
For end game learn-able skills,

Bonfire is your best group heal (2 targets).

its nice that all the skills are listed there but it would be much more helpful if it told you which Gairo actually had the skill or who it could be dismantled from.  Just giving a skill discription and nothing else doesn't help much.   

Any thoughts of the developers adding more information like Dismantled from if it is able to be or Skill 1 on Gaia etc. if it isn't learnable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

5#
Post time 2017-2-23 18:21:29 | Show the author posts only
nickeyblaze replied at 2017-2-23 15:36
its nice that all the skills are listed there but it would be much more helpful if it told you whi ...

Not sure why, but this posts irritates me. Doesn't take long to look for it yourself, but since you asked all gold skills and where to dismantle them are located in the skills guide linked here*.

*Click on the word

Also, your question is asking for a very opinion based answer. Some heals work better on some Gairos rather than others, so it is best to experiment for yourself. All skills uncluding your healing skills are listed on linked page, along with skill description and where it dismantles from. Best heal in my opinion would be Arthur's main skill heal that is not dismantable.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

7#
Post time 2017-2-24 10:16:56 | Show the author posts only
nickeyblaze replied at 2017-2-24 08:11
Odd why you would get irritated by a pretty obvious enhancement to the actual game's website skill l ...

On the contrary, if you have looked at the skills guide I have linked a website containing all skills other than just the gold ones. Please read further into it or pay attention to details. Even Titan had linked it just above. Sorry, but did you say you didn't ask who it dismantles from? I believe you did. Any whom, your primary question was what were the best heal skills and naturally those would be the gold ones. Please stick with your topic and do not stray when trying to prove something, it doesn't make for good standpoint. L
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-24 10:41:13 | Show the author posts only
so in a forum thread there can't be an ongoing discussion or branch off the initial topic?  Strange.   I would think that a comment like the one I stated would be a valid thought.  Your comment on "look at my forum post which only shows Gold and later says you can ask about others" doesn't address my follow up question.  I had read your post a while ago when I First started.  I Wanted to learn where to find all the epic skills and legendary skills not just the few you cherry picked in your forum.  Which don't take me wrong was very informative when I first started out.  I just want more information.

"Any thoughts of the developers adding more information like Dismantled from if it is able to be or Skill 1 on Gaia etc. if it isn't learnable." -

Learn to be a decent moderator and not take offense to simple questions or suggestions.  This is a great game and a few tweaks here and there could really help newbies learn the game better.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2017-3-10 14:25:03 | Show the author posts only
Sometimes defense (or effects like silence, etc) is better than straight heals. And a good offense is often better than a good defense.

But Def/Heal skills only, my preference:

Bonfire > Disaster > Tacit Agreement > Cure (bronze) > Harvest (bronze) >  Intermediate Confusion > Reinforcements > Bandage (bronze)

All are a bit interchangeable depending on who you put it on and your preferences.
Gairo/Skill list: https://goo.gl/hRR1A6
Line app ID: zdubs

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2017-3-10 15:13:13 | Show the author posts only
great that is a good help Xak.