[advice] Game Suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
41#
Post time 2017-3-5 03:43:59 | Show the author posts only
Click to copy coordinates and paste in chat. I've been taking pictures of my tablet screen to remember what they are to type them. Whenever people share coords most of the time they get them wrong and type the right ones.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
42#
Post time 2017-3-5 17:44:05 | Show the author posts only
Need to have a theme between allies and enemies.

It makes it more confusing how alliance allies have red tile with blue border while ENEMY have red tiles with red borders.

2 red tiles for allies and enemies is really confusing..

another thing would be the destination arrow. One suggestion I would say about this is put a flag to the final destination.. once clicked we will see the players going after that destination then if we click their names in the right side their arrow will appear. too many arrows going after each other just makes it more messy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

43#
Post time 2017-3-20 04:48:33 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Titan at 2017-3-20 04:50
Riiz replied at 2017-3-5 17:44
Need to have a theme between allies and enemies.

It makes it more confusing how alliance allies hav ...

I suppose the point may be that allies should still be taken with an ounce of caution, since they can still quite suddenly turn on you.

It would certainly be nice to click on troop paths and see the destination info, besides scrolling for minutes along the line.

Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
44#
Post time 2017-3-20 07:51:32 | Show the author posts only
There should be an influence limit required to allow people to chat in WC.  This is the case in many games where you must get to a certain level so people don't create alts to harass, promote other games, and ruin game play for the player base.  Doesn't have to be anything high but maybe something like 500 influence before someone can do WC.  

Recently there has been a wave of alts being created in other servers to harass the player base with no intentions of playing.  Make them at least put time into getting to a certain level before this is allowed to happen.

Also, player moderators should have the ability to mute players in the game for WC.  This can help prevent abuses of the general chat system.  People who violate the games filters by cussing using special characters should get muted for a set period of time to cool down.  They get warned not to do again.  If they become repeat offenders then more serious actions should be taken.

This is a fun and competitive game and everyone should have the ability to play no matter their age and not worry about someone throwing around foul language because they know how to add a tilde to their words or use an exclamation point for an I.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
45#
Post time 2017-3-20 07:54:05 | Show the author posts only
One final suggestion is for all the Game Player Moderators to be held to a standard suitable for a moderator.  I would assume Moderators are here to make the game more enjoyable for the player base by preventing cancerous posts or comments.  Anyone who violates this should get moderated in same way whether it is being muted at first and move down the list of punishments.

I would also expect Game Player Moderators to do things to promote the game and not tear it down.  This includes being respectful to players in game or in forum.  There is no separation in this forum from the game as they are the same thing.  If this forum was about kittens and had nothing to do with the game then sure you could argue they are separate.  But this is a forum specifically created for the game thus one in the same.

Just my 2 cents.  I'm sure others may disagree and think cancer is good.  I'm open to ideas and suggestions why.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
46#
Post time 2017-4-2 11:47:15 | Show the author posts only
I hope this is read by the right person as I do have experience in game design.
Storms:
Many players would not like this but from the dev side I think its great!
Relative to locations of course, Blizzards, Rain, Sandstorms, Twisters, Hail, Lightning, Wildfires, Floods.

How? To drain player resources, slow a troop and enhance, or hinder a harvest.

Rain could: Enhance food and slow troops. +/- 3%
Blizzards and Sandstorms could: hinder a harvest and slow a troop +/- 5%
Twisters and Hail could: Take 5-10% of the warehouse resources for repair and slow a troop
Hail, Lightning and Wildfires could: cause damage to passing troops +/-  1-3% of troops

Why? Balance the decline with a new skill called Grow. This skill increases the amount of a harvest.
Harvest is increased based on both the region, spirit and level if the skill. I would think this would come with att, def, speed...

ps. How about Lakes? Why only Rivers?

Ancient Landmarks:

Items to build on a quad or 2x2 plot of level 1 land only.
These take all 20 odrers, ( or a black market order for 500 gems ) and 8 hours creation time with the same restrictions as a fort.
In the North it would be Stonehinge, Egypt would have pyramids, ect. Troops sent to that location to harvest a balanced amount of all 4 resources.
Troops sent to train would gain double XP. Each city could build 1-4 and they would equal the level of land they consume.

I hope you like, everything can be adapted to your preference, contact me for more details.

Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
47#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:40:41 | Show the author posts only
If players go inactive for a period (a week, two weeks, a month?), city districts should be dropped. Gold is a very precious commodity and people who abandon the game should not be in control of them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
48#
Post time 2017-4-11 00:54:08 | Show the author posts only
Similar to MacBizzo's comment, alliances can construct landmarks/cities. Players come together to build things (shrines for summons, additional gold, sparring range to battle alliance members instead of leaving/returning, troop simulator to try combinations, troop bonuses after visiting). I think it could bring PvP game excitement since it offers competing alliances to want to attack it. It could cost hourly resources, have infrastructure for development, levels to expand tiles, etc. It could even compete with Delphi!

So far a lot of suggestions but no feedback and a new title screen though :/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
49#
Post time 2017-4-11 18:44:11 | Show the author posts only
1. Fix Osiris gairo / make legendaries decent cards plz

Reading about him in novice guide forum, it looks like he got devastated by a nerf? skill did change
That would explain why he does have a so weak coreskill but tons of downside, starting turn 3, dont work on cavalry, remove healing for front til end of battle, just for a medium counterattack?
Suggestion, reduce gairo cost or improve skill. Prohibited cavalry front should be removed for example.

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
50#
Post time 2017-4-17 13:46:19 | Show the author posts only
24 Hour Camp Sites:

Allow players of any skill level to establish a camp on Allied or Empty Land.  Click the Lot, Click Camp ( Below attack, taking 6 orders. ) the Troop attacks lot, wins, and sets up camp.  
It looks like a lot Train/Harvest/Guard with the minor rewards and high risk.  
They remain fixed for 24 hours. The whole 24 hour stay also acts at a single XP training session for the Troop.
A Camp Site would also harvest a small amount food based on the lot type and level.
Not more than 1 Troop can camp on 1 Lot, only that troop can guard the camp.
Camp Sites can be attacked my non alliance members.  After the 24 hours the troop can advance from the lot on which they camped to the next lot they can attack.  Of a camp is attacked and reduced below 100 members per Gario, it breaks camp and returns to the main city.

Its important for low level players to be able to travel the land without forts so they can discover the benifits of taking the NPC Cities in an alliance seige. This might be a good suggestion to build off of that can help players without giving them free gems and gario.

In the case that any plot should not be allowed for camping.  If lakes were present, or if lots directly connected to water could be used as camp grounds.  
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com