[advice] Game Suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
31#
Post time 2017-2-26 23:20:46 | Show the author posts only
I've lost my enthusiasm for this game recently.  I like the game, I like the mechanics and complexity, but the RNG on summons is unbalanced.  I know of several people in my alliances that have quit because they feel they just can't compete. Not because they've played poorly or put in the time, but just from a lack of cards to compete.
I'm probably not far behind.  I find myself logging on, checking my cities and summons, and logging off which is usually a prelude to quitting a game.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
32#
Post time 2017-2-27 11:00:08 | Show the author posts only
Suggestions:
1. Ability to click on the flag where someone is traveling to a tile and it takes you to the marching troop instead of having to follow the trail back to see who sent what.
2. Barbarians released either more than just on the weekends or fix the Epic quest so when it triggers enough barbarians even spawn to make it a decent chance at being achievable.  
3. Increase the alliance flags allowed by 1 or allow Officers to each be able to place 1 to help coordinating when owning much more of the map.
4. The ability to add a new commander for each region you take a city in so you can have people coordinating each of the regions.
5. Other random quests/events based around real world holidays even if they are holidays from the Greek or Roman times.
6. Add 4* guard cards to the epic pool and 5* for the legendary pulls (temples gold pulls etc)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
33#
Post time 2017-2-27 13:29:06 | Show the author posts only
Rageous replied at 2017-2-26 23:20
I've lost my enthusiasm for this game recently.  I like the game, I like the mechanics and complexit ...

This is just how these games are. Honestly, this game is much less impacted by the RNG monster than many others.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
34#
Post time 2017-2-28 08:18:06 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
A way to turn off in game notifications for summoning and for capturing land.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
35#
Post time 2017-3-1 17:39:46 | Show the author posts only
1) Rearrange our city districts - We can customize our cities but we don't know what the expansion looks like and it is permanent. I'd like to rearrange it.
2) Better view of city districts- Your graphics are great and the developer did a lot of work into making structures have gradual increase in detail with each upgrade.... just to have buttons cover up portions of it.

3) Raid Calendar - Chat channels don't work and limited to 50 people, messages scroll off in Alliance Chat, messages have to be scrolled through to find the particular one, alliance marks are limited number and people don't even know it exists, personal marks don't have notes, and not everyone in an alliance is going to use a third party chat program. If the goal is for us to grow an alliance and conquer cities all over the map, then we need an intuitive way. A very easy basic way would be a Message of the Day that pop ups or we call pull up with clickable coordinates. I mean sure, if you want it to be like any other game.

3a) Expedition Party? Dispatch requests for people to enroll in going after a city at a time. We'd know who is going to make an effort. It could have officer's notes, our notes, and Gairos with their details being used. Maybe an indicator of forts in the vicinity.
3b) Map Overlay - Officers can write notes about the cities for dates/times. It could show the Top 3 Damage/Seige on conquered ones.
3c) Calendar button - Personal/Alliance. I can set goals to try to work on land in this area, don't forget barbs on weekend, Tuesdays is try to get this district, have a goal of getting this level 9 land here. Alliance Calendar would have the targets, clickable coordinates, and notes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

36#
Post time 2017-3-1 23:14:05 | Show the author posts only
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished training.
Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

37#
 Author| Post time 2017-3-1 23:25:17 | Show the author posts only
Titan replied at 2017-3-1 23:14
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished traini ...

I get notifications for both of those lol

Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
38#
Post time 2017-3-2 00:33:43 | Show the author posts only
Titan replied at 2017-3-1 23:14
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished traini ...

Go to Settings then Notification Settings. Infratstucture Notices will notify you on upgrades. I'm not sure about when troops are done conscripting because if all three aren't finished, the group can't be sent out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

39#
Post time 2017-3-2 17:53:53 | Show the author posts only
Jayveon replied at 2017-3-2 00:33
Go to Settings then Notification Settings. Infratstucture Notices will notify you on upgrades. I'm ...

They are both on.
I only get summon and attack notifications. It must be a local issue on my device.

Another suggestion would be a 'Confirm' button for the recall and instant building options.
Many times i've accidentally pressed instant build or recall, because often these buttons appear in the same spot as 'upgrade'.

Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
40#
Post time 2017-3-3 15:21:21 | Show the author posts only
Being able to sort skills by which stat it uses. Iid like to be able to use a skill based off attack for a Gairo but keep clicking on ones based off spirit :(

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com