[event] Event Idea (regional)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-13 16:56:49 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
-A temporary city in each region that everyone can attack including different alliances and independants., though getting there would still be the same so working with people will be beneficial. The city starts out at level 1 in a random location, then reapears in another location at lvl 2 once the first one is captured (destroyed) then again at lvl 3 somewhere else and so on until, regional players are no longer able to take the city down., or the event time limit expires (a week?)
-The region that defeats the highest level city wins, tie breaker would be how far into the next siege you are.
-During this event fortress build and upgrade times should be reduced
-Only players from the region can attack the event city, invading players (if any) would be unable to pass a 50 tile buffer zone around the event city (precautionary)
Ill leve the prize pool to you. This event places an emphasis on regional teamwork and should reward the entire region accorgingly. This is different from my other event suggestion which is an individual based event., Though i also dont think players who sit idly by should be rewarded either for the hard work of the rest of the region.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-13 17:09:06 | Show the author posts only
I dislike the idea of creating a buffer zone, that could seriously impact normal play. Or preventing invaders from attacking, people will just start jumping their main cities around to get attacks if they need to.

And how would you judge "how far into the siege" someone is, unless you mean literally the city's remaining health (as in it disappeared mid attack)?

Other than that bit of polishing I think the idea has merit.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-2-13 17:15:51 | Show the author posts only
exactly, remaining health of the city is the most logical tie breaker.
preventing invaders from attacking the event city is essential to the event. its irrelevant to the event whether they jump anywhere. But if u allow players from other regions to attack another regions event city it will screw it all up. It would be no different than the current meta game and really pointless at that point to call it an event at all.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules