[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits

Game player moderators

Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-10 04:37:52 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hey Everybody.  I wanted to make a chat about what you like about the game.

For me I immediately liked that the game has a lot of strategy and customization of your army.  But when I really started to be hooked was when I realized that this game isn't really pay to win.  Of course if you drop hundreds of dollars into gems to get the best legendaries and skills you will have an advantage, but a player who only spends a small amount of money or even no money can still be very effective and contribute well to the top alliances.  Most of the people I have talked to love the game because pay to win has ruined so many other games we've played.

The next thing that really got me hooked on the game is raiding.  It's not obvious when you first start, but alliances raiding cities is a huge part of the politics and economy of the game.  It's very simple to do an alliance raid, but still feels like a more hardcore game because you're all gathering at a certain "raid time" and taking down a city together.  This creates a community in your alliance because you have to actually work together and get organized to be a top alliance.  But the nice thing about it is, you don't have to spend hours every Tuesday night doing a raid like you would in some other games.  Best of both worlds.

Do you feel the same?  What do you like about this game?
WeAreButMen
Server 2  Asgardians
ID: 172490002

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-2-10 09:34:38 | Show the author posts only
I really like the theme behind the game, that was what first drew me in. Then I fell in love with the strategy and game play and I was hooked.

I do like that the P2W in this game is fairly low. The free and half priced pulls and limits on how many crystals can be converted to other currencies help.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-10 08:07:50 | Show the author posts only
Thank you ~~
the first
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Floor
Post time 2017-2-10 19:44:18 | Show the author posts only
I agree with all the points above. I can't tell you how many games I have downloaded to try and took no more than 5 minutes to identify it was just glorified slot machine money pit. After playing this one for over a month now, I don't see any of that in this game thankfully :)

ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

5#
Post time 2017-2-13 23:31:37 | Show the author posts only
Yes, this game is completely unique in that it isn't a money pit where wallet warriors have severe advantages over other players. Makes me happy inside
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

6#
Post time 2017-2-15 19:28:14 | Show the author posts only
I like games with deep complexity, being able to figure the best combinations of skills to do well in both pvp and pve appeals to me, I am also very competitive.
New player guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-747-1-1.html

Game ID: 507150004
Nickname: LordRage
Server:4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2017-2-19 15:27:42 | Show the author posts only
The non-cartoony artwork (aside from the wierd anatomy of some cards), overall theme, UX and game design have been the draws.  

Balance wise, the realms don't seem to be balanced.  Egypt has more skills with certainty than other realms which are percentage based.  

Disagree with the P2W aspect though.  While you don't get an uber card of winning, the game balance mechanics are based on scarcity of skills and that is easily overcome by cash  - more draws = more skills unlocked.  On server 4, the cash players dominate - one hardcore cash player in my alliance just held off ten 24k+ armies (of people who aren't heavy cash players based on comparing their skills to mine) with only 200 in net casualties.  How lame is that?

Lastly community is a big draw, I'm staying because of that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

8#
Post time 2017-2-19 19:27:28 | Show the author posts only
Jax replied at 2017-2-19 15:27
The non-cartoony artwork (aside from the wierd anatomy of some cards), overall theme, UX and game de ...

Hello Jax, I can't help but to hear you are from server 4? who is it that withstood 10 marches and is this so called big spender? This is just my curiosity
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules