Credits

Game moderators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Eric at 2017-11-30 04:42

Gairo Focus:A 1-targetexplosive damage dealer -Freyja
Happy Freyja'sday!
Did youknow it? Every Fridayis Freyja’s day. So today, we will introduceyou the goddess of love, war and magic in Nordic mythology- Freyja.

First,let’s have a look at Freyja’s attributes. A 2.42 Attack Growth, no doubt she’sonly suitable for physical damage output. Moreover, a 0.45 Spirit Growth makesit impossible for her to be a front Tank, because if the enemy got a strongSpirit bombers team, she won’t be able to resist. Her Attack range is 2, soit’s impossible for her to stay at rear, therefore, Freyja can only be put inthe team’s center.

InitialSkill: 35%of launching, instant skill (no need for a preparation turn).Launches a fierce attack against a single enemy (damage rate 300.0%) anddecreases its attack, spirit and speed by 33% (affectedby Attack) for 2 turns. But the disadvantage is obvious, this is a single skillwith a single target effect, so compared with other multi-target skills, thedamage done is not prominent.

But Freyjaalso has a very useful dismantle, Spirit Punishment,which is a super-powerful physical damage AoE. So, ifyou have 2 Freyja, do not hesitate to dismantle her.

Gairo Combination:
There are lots of possiblecombinations; you can use a Damage dealer at Rear and a Support striker atfront. Of course you need to take into account the realm and class type, tocreate the best team.

Attribute Points: Attack +Speed
Because she’s an infantry gairo,her speed is quite low. Add some speed attribute points to make her attackfirst in battle.

Class Conversion: HeavyInfantry
By converting her to HeavyInfantry, the damage she received will be decreased inbattle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-11-30 06:59:41 | Show the author posts only
I use freyja with frigga and fenrir atm it works quite good for a non advanced team
Pulvis et umbra summus
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-5-12 02:27:02 | Show the author posts only
You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.        best CBD oil

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-5-20 07:23:06 | Show the author posts only
Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!.        best CBD oil for sleep

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!         먹튀 검증

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules