[event] prepare skills

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-1-25 02:22:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
1) whats that mean when my gairo uses a skill that has prepare 1 turn in its description?

does my gairo do nothing for 1 turn. no regular attack. no special attacks for one turn?

i guess im not quite clear how normal skills without preparation work with regular attacks either

2) on any given turn my gairo can do a normal attack. fairly simple. when my gairo activates a skill. does that mean they will not do their normal attack that turn? or is the skill activated in ADDITION to my normal attack?

3) slighly different scenario. rescue activates heal every turn starting turn 5+. once the heals start to activate does the gairo who cast the skill stop attacking for rest of battle while its healing units?

4) when a skill says 63% damage or 63% heal....63% of what?

5) when a skill says 63% damage/heal modified by spirit. how much is spirit modifying it? like 100 spirit = 1% increase....100% increase? something inbetween those extremes?

6) does spirit stat defend against spirit attacks? or is defense responsible for reducing damage to both normal and spirit attacks

7) how much does defense modify incoming damage? if i have 100 defense. and i want to choose between a skill that adds 10 defense. and another skill that reduces damage by 10% which is better?

thank you for your help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Sofa
Post time 2017-1-25 11:29:56 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Collodi at 2017-1-25 11:36

Lots of great questions, many I have as well. Let me do my best though.

1) whats that mean when my gairo uses a skill that has prepare 1 turn in its description?

does my gairo do nothing for 1 turn. no regular attack. no special attacks for one turn?

i guess im not quite clear how normal skills without preparation work with regular attacks either.

The "1 Turn" Thing is still a mystery to me. Obviously it's important, but totally not clear.

2) on any given turn my gairo can do a normal attack. fairly simple. when my gairo activates a skill. does that mean they will not do their normal attack that turn? or is the skill activated in ADDITION to my normal attack?

I'm pretty sure it's in addition to a normal attack.

3) slighly different scenario. rescue activates heal every turn starting turn 5+. once the heals start to activate does the gairo who cast the skill stop attacking for rest of battle while its healing units?

I don't think so, the healing just kicks in at that point and otherwise the Gairo acts normally.

4) when a skill says 63% damage or 63% heal....63% of what?

It's 63% of the stat it uses. So if you attack with 63% of spirit. It's like making a spirit attack at 63%. Same with healing. However we don't know the formula for translating a stat into damage or healing. So at this point we just know the higher % the better.

5) when a skill says 63% damage/heal modified by spirit. how much is spirit modifying it? like 100 spirit = 1% increase....100% increase? something inbetween those extremes?

I think that every time it gives a percentage it's a modification of a stat. Sometimes they just seem to have forgotten to give us the stat in the description. Again, we don't know how 100% of a 100 spirit stat translate into how many troops healed, or how much damage done, since we don't know those formulas.

6) does spirit stat defend against spirit attacks? or is defense responsible for reducing damage to both normal and spirit attacks

Again, another unknown at this point I think, since we don't know the formulas for damage.

7) how much does defense modify incoming damage? if i have 100 defense. and i want to choose between a skill that adds 10 defense. and another skill that reduces damage by 10% which is better?

Sadly, still in that area of unknown since we don't know formulas :(

ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-1-26 02:24:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
is normal attack significant dps compared to skills? im trying to think in my head it seems when i see my hp drop its mostly do to skills. on turns where skills dont activate my hp will frequently not budge. i tend to buff defense on my units. which makes me think ive overdone it on defense vs normal attacks and need to shift a bit towards spirit
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules