[advice] Gairo Attributes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-1-22 05:08:21 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Jello at 2017-1-22 15:40

I would like more detailed information on Gairo Stats

Attack/Defense/Spirit/Speed

I don't want the "attack increases their dmg!" or "Defense lets them take more dmg" for replies. Thats common sense.  I'm looking for detailed numbers and actual tooltip numbers on them.

For example Speed. Why would increasing speed help vs other stats, what is its purpose on the Gairos? Is it how fast they can cast spells or attacks? Or is it moving from place to place when attacking lands and returning?

Also for Gairo cards that do not have spirit attacks in their spells description, what stat would they benefit from most? Attack/Speed ??

No one I have asked in the game even knows and im hoping someone here be it a Mod/Dev/Experienced player would help me out. I want to power up my Gairo the best way possible.

EDIT: 1/22/2017 It seems like an hour after I posted this they updated the game to show more info on the attributes which is very helpful, but any continueing information would be good too!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

Recommend
Post time 2017-1-22 17:20:42 | Show the author posts only
We're still all figuring it out, is the bottom line right now sadly. Our understanding of the meta is going to keep evolving for sure. I know that's not a terribly satisfying answer right now, lol!

However, the more people we get talking about it here, means the more observations and input that happens and the more we understand!

I have noticed that speed is definitely a stat with 2 functions, which is both how quick your army moves, but also gives you a higher chance of attacking first in battle. I can't quite tell yet if it's just the higher speed goes first, or if there is some randomness involved.
ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Bench
Post time 2017-1-24 10:46:31 | Show the author posts only
Edited by LordRage at 2017-1-26 08:57

I have asked for detailed information regarding calculations for damage, and was told that they would not divulge this information, I have some data and am trying to discern for myself, but am not a mathematician or able to reverse engineer the formula thus far, if you want to look at my data sets, please let me know via PM.
New player guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-747-1-1.html

Game ID: 507150004
Nickname: LordRage
Server:4
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-1-26 01:12:23 | Show the author posts only
LordRage replied at 2017-1-24 10:46
I have asked for detailed information regarding calculations for damage, and was told that they woul ...

I would be interested!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules