[advice] Achieving a Draw

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-1-19 21:58:47 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi all,

So its my understanding that you can only attack with two separate armies on same piece of land (supporting eah other) only if a draw is achieved with the first army. What are the perameters for achieving a draw? How can I guess beforehand that my first army will achieve a draw so I can send my second one in right behind it? I'm asking because of wanting to take higher lvl lands in my game currently, but don't want to send in two armies just to "lose". I welcome any clarifying questions, and people's thoughts would be appreciated.

-Warp
ID: 709170005
Nickname: Warp Fiend
Server: 5

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-1-19 22:09:07 | Show the author posts only
Hi Collodi,

This clarifies my question immensely. Might be great to see your explanation added to a combat guide. Thanks for the quick response!
ID: 709170005
Nickname: Warp Fiend
Server: 5
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Sofa
Post time 2017-1-19 22:04:53 | Show the author posts only
Basically draws happen when the time runs out on the battle and both sides still have significant numbers of troops. That usually happens when the troop count is roughly equal. So the in-game wiki will let you know how many troops are defending each type of land so you can plan accordingly for each level of land.

However, you can also try to take on larger forces if you have an appropriately defensive setup with your Gairo. Gaia and Prometheus is a popular combo for that. You'll take heavy losses, but you can tie them up long enough to hit it with multiple other armies in those 5 minutes. And yes, you can attack with more than 1 additional, as long as it arrives in the 5 minute time.
ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Floor
Post time 2017-1-19 22:10:21 | Show the author posts only
Glad to help!

Good idea on a combat guide...I'll have to think about that!
ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules