Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

12Next
Return to list New
View: 7052|Reply: 11
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Guide]How to find customer service to solve my game problems?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-1-10 07:23:56 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear lord,
If you are facing problems (recharge problem, some bugs you found etc.) and need our help, contact us in this way below:
1. On the main menu, tap “Game help”. Then choose “Customer service”

2. now you are on customer service board. We provide some common issue and FAQ which include problems most of the users may face. You can view it first-it is quite an easier way.

3. If FAQ is not suitable, tap “customer service”, and leave your game info. We’ll try to help you and give you feedback.

Thanks for supporting to Immortal Conquest. Want to help us become better? And some suggestions? Login official Forum to make a discussion:
https://forum.immortalconquest.com/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-7-26 16:58:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
So I truly feel my high order is glitched and not dropping any legendaries. I have spent so many gems on high order and not gotten anything. Most of my allaince members draw legendaries every other day. All I want is something with decent attack. Literally 2weeks in and I only have 1 army like seriously. When most people have like at least 3 good armies. Pleas3 look into this it's truly ruining my gAme experience. I even spent money on extra gems and in 2 5draws only pulled agamemnon and a iapetus.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-7-27 20:47:16 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I seriously about done with this game I have literally pulled every shtty epic in the game Idk what else to do I can't PvP can't hit cities can't hit high lol tiles. Like for real I'm th3 only person in my allaince to not hav3 drawn min 3 good legendaries. I have 0 attack I mean what else can I do i spent money thinking that would help and nope all it got was a iapetus and agamemnon. I'm seriously at a breaking point. It's a great game when you can actually play but I can barely do that. Please help me some how.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-8-12 00:10:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I'm seriously at a breaking point I'm 4 weeks in and have 0 attack and only prom as tank. I have lvl46gairos and cant even make a second team due to no tank and lack of skills due to no attack gairos. Like for real I have drawn 8 iepatus,6 typhoons, 4 cruis, 6 helios, and a bunch of other worthless trash this whole server my friends say your luck has to change soon and it never does just trash apon trash. I have spent 98bucks so far trying to get better gairos and still have trash please fix this I love this game but this is rediculus.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-8-12 00:12:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Reaper23 replied at 2017-8-12 00:10
I'm seriously at a breaking point I'm 4 weeks in and have 0 attack and only prom as tank. I have lvl ...

My team can't even clear a wave on assault siege and has all the best skills and highest lvl gairos and still cant do anything.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2017-10-8 10:58:52 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
For some reason, i cannot chat. It keeps saying (Invalid Character)? Help resolve before i Rate please.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2017-10-9 15:59:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Lyssah replied at 2017-10-8 10:58
For some reason, i cannot chat. It keeps saying (Invalid Character)? Help resolve before i Rate plea ...

No one will help me please? The Game creators too lazy? I think I'll install if not.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2017-10-9 18:28:20 | Show the author posts only
Lyssah replied at 2017-10-9 15:59
No one will help me please? The Game creators too lazy? I think I'll install if not.

have you tried via facebook?
+ invalid characters are things like hell or other offensive things :)
Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2017-11-27 21:24:12 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I had lost my linked account and when i tried to relog back in it wants me to create another account. Please help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2017-11-28 07:01:26 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Morpheus at 2017-11-28 07:02
Death1 replied at 2017-11-27 21:24
I had lost my linked account and when i tried to relog back in it wants me to create another account ...

You must follow these steps to retrieve your account

1. Create a new account on any Server (Use the same device, in which you created your old account)
2. Pass the tutorials and take at least 1 land
3. Tell the ic staff the following info through Customer Service - New Role Name and Server, Old Role Name and Server
4. All the 3 Rules are for the Players who want to get their original Account back. If you already changed to another Device, we need the screenshot of your recent purchase bill from your old account

Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com