[combination] When and Where to Build a Subcity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2016-12-29 07:39:37 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Immortal Conquest is now in full swing as the battle cries sound louder and louder, and where the lowering your guard will give your enemies the chance to corner you.
In Immortal Conquest, you can start to build a subcity once you have accumulated 6,000 fame points. But the subcity requires 9 plots of land, so when is the best time to build the subcity and where should it be located?

Why do you need a subcity?
I. To level up the battle
The main avenue to level up your battle power is to upgrade the barracks. Once the barracks have reached their level cap, what remains is to advance your Gairo to boost your battle power! You need a lot of coins to advance your Gairo to level up the skill exp. Other than a LV8 Government Hall, a LV1 Chief God Statue, and a LV1 Stargazing Platform, the only other ways you can get more coins is to upgrade the houses, or build a subcity.
II. To level up the resources
If you do not have a team of advanced Gairo, then you will suffer huge losses when you attack a LV9 territory. Moreover, outside the resources region, LV8 and LV9 lands are widely scattered. If you want to attack a LV8 and LV9 land that is further away, you need at least a LV3 fortress nearby, so you still need to attack a LV7 land after your barracks have reached the level cap. However, if you set up a subcity, because the warehouse and resource bonuses in the subcity can be accumulated, you probably only need 5 days to fill the subcity with resources. So how much return can you expect in term of resources? 5,350 of wood and iron, as well as 5,650 of stone and food every hour! When you compare that with a LV9 land that produces only 2,444 resources every hour, this deal is even better than conquering 9 plots of LV9 land!

Best time to build a subcity
You can build a subcity once your barracks have reached the level cap, your Government Hall is at LV8, and your Chief God Statue and Stargazing Platform are both at LV1.

Best location to build a subcity
You should position your first subcity right in the center of the region you are in, and this is where you will place your troops to carry out city sieges from then on. Because siege troops do not require as many soldiers as the main troops, using the subcity as the base camp for the siege troops is the most cost-effective (the troops in the main city and subcity do not add to each other. Even when the barracks in the main city is at level cap, the troops deployed at the subcity are not entitled to these bonuses, and the main city cannot recruit soldiers from the subcity). This will not affect the main troops when they set off to attack other cities and plunder other lands, and it ensures that the relative attack range of both your troops to the target city is not too far. In the later stages of the game, you should place your subcity at the very far end of the region you are in. You only need to upgrade your resource buildings, and you can ignore the other buildings that you've constructed in the early stages of the game. Most importantly, you need to upgrade your Stargazing Platform! Once you are in the resource region, you should establish a subcity here, and subsequently shift your main city to this resource region.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2016-12-31 21:24:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Trojan129 at 2016-12-31 22:09

How to obtain Lab, Tower, Tavern in Subcity, I see only Banks when 2 sub cities were built on lev 6 land resources.
Never mind. I found answer in Basic guide as below:
Banks
Main City / Subcity
Only Subcity built on level 6 or higher land have this infrastructure. Can increase the amount of coins earned through taxing.

Laboratories
Main City / Subcity
Only Subcity built on level 7 or higher land have this infrastructure. Can increase the amount of coins earned through taxing.

Towers
Main City / Subcity
Only Subcity built on level 8 or higher land have this infrastructure. Can expand this city's field of vision.

Taverns
Main City / Subcity
Only Subcity built on level 9 or higher land have this infrastructure. Can speed up the recovery rate of Gairo's STA.

Legion of God
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-2-6 01:48:56 | Show the author posts only
Let me confirm:
What does this mean? " Once you are in the resource region, you should establish a subcity here, and subsequently shift your main city to this resource region. "

If i build a subcity on a lvl6 land, Then subcity can have a bank.  Now if I move my main city to it.  Can I build a bank in my main city after it is  moved???

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Floor
Post time 2017-2-6 14:43:46 | Show the author posts only
No, once you move your main city to a subcity it replaces all existing buildings and does not retain any special building from Lvl 6+ land.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-4-11 23:40:30 | Show the author posts only
How many SubCities can u build? I already have the first one, What should I do so I can build another SubCity. Please help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com