Gairo Group?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2016-12-27 11:32:32 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
There is a quest to create a Gairo Group. The only info provided is as follows
Quest
Gairo group
Target
Gairo Group 0/1
Description
Attribute bonuses can be earned when Gairo meet their specific Gairo group. At  the [Gairo Page]-tap[Gairo Cards] to check if this Gario card fits any group. Form one Gairo group.
Reward
Coins 5000 Fame 25

Please help? Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2016-12-30 05:50:49 | Show the author posts only
So basically, when you go to the Gairo section (generally middle left when you open the game), you'll see all your gairos as cards.  Click one to select it (for groups you generally need to select a 4 * or higher).  Once you're in their stat page (image to the left, stats in the middle, abilities to the far right), simply click on the image of the Gairo to see the "back of the card".  From there you'll see the biography of the hero (a tiny bit of history) and below that, if it applies, you'll see a section called "combination" with group titles and then a list of which Gairo fit into that group.

The example given in the other part of the Forum are the Light Titans, which include among others: Prometheus, Helios, Theia, and Mnemosyne (which should all be Gairo you get from either quest or the early log-in bonuses).  You just need to place all three of them in a group together (once you've unlocked the front barracks), and you'll have completed this quest.  The Quest description/directions could definitely use clarity (when you read it, it leads you to believe you only need to click twice when you actually need to click 3 times). Gairo page>specific Gairo>Gairo image.
Ooidal on Serv 2 (261500002) BFD
GáeBulg on Serv 3 (261500003) SoA
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2016-12-27 22:46:04 | Show the author posts only
Received, let me check it~
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2016-12-28 00:50:56 | Show the author posts only
There is info about group on the gairo's detail page . Anyone  of your groups is eligible, that this quest can be achieved

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-1-26 08:06:40 | Show the author posts only
I'm new to this game.
There is so much about it that I like and so much that I don't like.
One basic element that I dislike intensely is (either) the bad use of English or non-existent instructions.
I have struggled to work out this quest myself for more than a few days.
Due to lack of content, I have assumed that you have to get all three of the troop bonus icons completed.
I still haven't managed to work out how to get the icon for title bonus to light up and I have to assume this is why I haven't succeeded in this quest.

@sepsnow - please when you explain in English, we need detail to fully understand what you're saying to help us.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules