Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 12409|Reply: 7
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[English] Server merge ( server 2 - 13 )

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-9-15 01:30:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello,

I am really piss.ed off at the moment. First off all I have to say that u have made a great game and I was willing to put in several euros ( more than 100 less than 200 ). It was fine because I wanted to support the dev team. I am a dev by my own so it is clear for me how u need to make your money.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-9-15 01:32:00 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I am playing on server 13. We are the leading alliance and we are still making our way to get delphi. Last days we got mycenae,  we are in the middle of our progress. Now u want to merge server 2-13. That is pretty unfair. Server 2 started on 3.6.2017and we started 16.7.2017thats 6 weeks getting more skills, legendaries and upgrades...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-9-15 01:34:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I am fine with merging. But give those servers like ours a chance to play with the old guys. We cannot get the achievement of getting Delphi. But we could get it when we would have the same time than others. The leading alliance should get the Delphi achievement including every capital. Also it would be fair that we can get some daily draws additional. I am not talking only about server13.from 10 to 13that would be fair....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-9-15 01:36:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
If I k ow from the beginning of s2 that we don't have any chances to play with the big guys I will promise that many will stop playing and will go to a new server. From my point of view I will not spend any euro when I know I have no chance.

Thank u for reading
Dohrly

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-9-16 00:20:09 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I believe it would only be fair for each server following the oldest should get a free epic & legendary only draw for each 5 days younger from the first server. This will compensate for the guaranteed 1 in 5 free epic or higher draw if people had the opportunity to claim it once per day through that time period before their server opened, evening the ratio of epics & legendary pulls for younger servers. Considering they should really have had the opportunity to claim up to 2 free draws per day..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-8-25 02:05:25 | Show the author posts only
Merging servers is an act of combining their features so that the use of these servers become easy to handle or manage. Such that buy research papers helps us in merging technology.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-9-10 01:52:05 | Show the author posts only
Immortal Conquest is a true tactical war strategy game created for the strategic mind. Devise masterful strategies to expand through over 2 MILLION pieces of ... by https://epicfollowers.ca/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-9-10 01:52:44 | Show the author posts only
Description. Immortal Conquest is a true tactical war strategy game created for the strategic mind. Devise masterful strategies to expand through over 2 MILLION ... by https://buyfollowerscanada.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules