[chat] Server merge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-4-14 16:35:21 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
The reason the merge is between server  1-4 is so that everything stays on a nice clock. The logic of having s1-6 merge and 7-12 doesn't work. If you think that server 8 is far behind server 5, then server 12 is a whole entire world behind. I've played both server 8 and 11, and I can say that server 8 is on the verge of breaking into the center regions while server 11 still hasn't taken a level 5 city yet. If people think that server 5 and 6 will have to wait a long time, then server 7 would have to wait ages for server 12 to take Delphi.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-5-27 06:47:12 | Show the author posts only
In our life we learn many things. And with this ongoing learning process our mind continuously gets the new payforessay service ideas. With the experience the wisdom increases. And of course, one how work hard, she will always get the victory in the life.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-7-28 11:39:47 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information van rental san francisco in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules