[chat] cost 3.5 Heroes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-4-14 01:19:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Can i ask you somthing, i pay alott of money to support your game because i like it. Then i get Hyperion wich is one of the hardest heroes to get and i am really happy. And YOUR wiki says that his skill enters chaos lasts 2 turns but when i gte him it says chaos lasts 1 turn. So i think ok i just need to lvl up skill and it lasts 2 turns, but now i have lvled his skill to lvl 10 and its still 1 turn. I HATE BEING LIED TO why do you have a skill on a 3.5 cost hero that is same as Lightning skill that you get from a epic hero.

Its same with Lancelot he is a wheeeery hard to get hero to get but his skill last 1 turn??? Some 3 cost hero provide muuch more damage bonus then him for longer.

Please if you want me to pay for your game fix your heroes i really want my money back.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-4-14 01:50:58 | Show the author posts only
https://forum.immortalconquest.c ... ;highlight=hyperion

i think this is old information as i also have this card and have pulled it up.

though i was thinking this could be base on level and the info is base on max level.
i have msg the above url posting admin about it and hopefully can inform us on why or if changes where made. any info i will post on here

cheers :D

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-4-14 04:26:03 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Hovnarren at 2017-4-14 04:27

Right now it has the same effect as lightning wich you get from a epic card. Who is the designer of this stuff?

also i got the skill at lvl 9 now and can see lvl 10 skill and its still 1 turn. Either they just bugged the skill up or the designer needs to be fired

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-4-14 04:39:49 | Show the author posts only
lol seems bit harsh but i do see why you would be upset like i said i messaged one of the admin about it so maybe it can be fixed? i will let u know!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-4-14 07:39:26 | Show the author posts only
Hi. Lord. We checked and confirmed that the chaos status of Sunlight skill actually lasts for 1 turn. We have passed this description issue to our forum and we will try to state more clearly in the future. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

so there is the verdict on that

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-14 07:44:12 | Show the author posts only
ok its not often i get to say this but they are wrong, the problem is if you cant turn to the devs for correction who do you turn to

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2017-4-14 12:07:23 | Show the author posts only
Edited by stunkcuf at 2017-4-15 00:01

i went ahead and created a post on this in the bug and problem section of the forums.

i would suggest that any one that agrees or would like to support this change support the ticket. with enough player support on this and changing the skill might change it to be more fitting. and i agree with you this doesnt make any sense why wouldnt it be 2 turns! im going to pass this post to my alliance and friends and suggest any one in supporting of this change  support the post so we can get traction and enough player support to really make a change and make the game better( in a sense)

hope this helps and hopefully i dont come off as a jerk or something just trying to help!

Posting on behalf of another player! Hyperion skill update.
https://forum.immortalconquest.c ... 88&fromuid=1461
(Source: Immortal conquest)
try this link

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-14 12:40:37 | Show the author posts only
For some reason i cant access that post. Also it would be niced if they fixed Lancelot at the same time his skill is also 1 turn, with lower tier Gairos having similar skills that last 2-3 turns.

I honestly dont know who comes up with this but it feels some Gairos have been "nerfed" for some reason i cant explain. it would be nice if you atleast cared about us who support your game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

9#
Post time 2017-4-23 04:27:15 | Show the author posts only
The best way to search Gairo abilities and skills is in-game in the summons menu. Have a look at the High Order card list, you can view all correct gairo skills and dismantle skills.

The Gairo information on the website is very outdated. I believe the website information was made before the balancing (determined from the Chinese servers). So the current skills in-game are likely here to stay.
Hyperion's skill is a fair bit stronger than lightning by the way. At level 10 Sunlight does 275% damage and Lightning does 145% damage.

Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2017-4-23 15:10:12 | Show the author posts only
please post bugs in the bug forum.   don't whine more about 3.5 point gairos in general discussion when you are speaking directly about bugs/misinformation/etc.  

moderators where are you? Please move this thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules