[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Hello,
I would like to consider to you a way to help control game breaking within your game. "Player Moderators" are regular players like myself. Only a small portion of the game population is chosen to partake in the game as a Player Moderator. They are given basic powers within the game to protect other players from offensive behaviour. Or, for example, someone is spamming in chat for a gem website. A Player Moderator could instantly mute them with a report of detail chat logs directly to you for final review. These are just examples.

Player Moderator's would be entirely on a volunteer basis who'd have minimal but required abilities within the game to stop the problem of accounts for sale, gold (items) for sale, and excessive profanity. Maximizing in app purchases is a top priority and I've personally seen a lot of players breaking these rules which ultimately takes money away from the people who created the game, you.

Player Moderator's would have the ability to change names of players away from anything that directly contradicts the rules (profanity, account for sale, etc). They would also be able to mute players who were either using profanity or advertising resources, items or accounts for Real World Trading.

These Player Moderator's wouldn't be given compensation and these powers would only be granted to players who are deemed to be trusted. Player Moderators should have a crown or something by their names everywhere in the game to symbolize they can provide assistance with basic questions about the game, and ensure players are educated with the rules.

I would suggest making a small employee staff team dedicated to the observance of what Player Moderator's do in-game to ensure quality standards that you set down for them. When a Player Moderator mutes a player or changes a player name you can have it reported directly to you for final review. This would stop anyone from abusing powers.

I volunteer to be a Player Mod.
Nickname in game: Jeremy
ID: 41370001

Thank you for your time!
Jeremy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2016-12-2 03:14:00 | Show the author posts only
I am so glad that you'd like to make contribution to our game and wannna  make it better. The role of game moderator is not under our consideration now , but  our forum is recruiting players to be our forum moderator.You can be a events planner, a strategy master enven a key opinion leader in  forum. Of courese we'll provide some gems for you and special user group in forum.
It's anoter way to build our game world :) Don't you think so?
If you are quiet interested in it ,contact me in forum PM and leave your personal info:
game ID, game Level,true name, Address, Online time in forum everday,and your contact information.
If you are eligible, we will contact with you in 7 working days.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2016-12-2 09:11:41 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Yes. Thank you very much for responding. I'll PM you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2016-12-2 12:41:42 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
From what im sering there isn't a PM option. How else can I contact you?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2016-12-2 12:42:34 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Here is what i see.

Screenshot_20161202-094153.png (53.82 KB, Downloads: 0)

Screenshot_20161202-094153.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2016-12-2 12:54:52 | Show the author posts only
Sorry about that I found it. I sent you a PM. Thank you for your time!:)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-8-20 04:38:23 | Show the author posts only
That is a general discussion about gaming people can share feedback about games on these forums. In my viewpoint paperhelp review block spam comments and also block those kinds of people.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules