Immortal conquest

 Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 1160|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[English] Municipal Iquique VS Universidad de Chile, away wins

[Copy link]

38

Threads

38

Posts

194

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Rank: 2

Credits
194
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-9-10 00:27:29 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Municipal Iquique VS Universidad de Chile, away wins1. After 9 rounds, soccer tips betting Municipal Iquique got 3 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Municipal Iquique got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.
2. After 9 rounds, Universidad de Chile got 4 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Municipal Iquique 0.90--0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1950 matches, the home team got 814 wins, 539 draws and 597 losses. Home win rate: 41.74%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 30.62%; Home odds win rate: 48.97%; Away odds win rate: 51.03%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2135 matches, the home team got 955 wins, 516 draws and 664 losses. Home win rate: 44.73%; Draw win rate: 24.17%; Away win rate: 31.10%; Over odds win rate: 45.57%; Draw odds win rate: 5.29%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.25-2.03. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 games, the home team got 11 wins, 11 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 24.44%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 51.11%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: best football tips Municipal Iquique(23.4%), Draw(26.2%), Universidad de Chile(50.3%)



Reply

Use magic Report

0

Threads

1

Posts

4

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
4
The Sofa
Post time 2020-12-17 07:47:46 | Show the author posts only
Soccer betting is good and many people love doing it. You can also win some cash playing in an online casino and there are many options available. I read about some poker machines online here https://exycasinos.com/online-pokies/ with the best detail on how we can use it to win cash.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules