Immortal conquest

 Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 351|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[English] Sao Caetano VS Sao Bernardo, home wins

[Copy link]

29

Threads

29

Posts

149

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Rank: 2

Credits
149
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-8-20 00:42:41 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Sao Caetano VS Sao Bernardo, home wins1. After 12 rounds, today's soccer tips Sao Caetano got 5 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista B. In the last 20 games, Sao Caetano got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.
2. After 12 rounds, Sao Bernardo got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista B. In the last 20 games, Sao Bernardo got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Caetano 1.00-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2357 matches, the home team got 816 wins, 683 draws and 858 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 28.98%; Away win rate: 36.40%; Home odds win rate: 43.02%; Away odds win rate: 56.98%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1037 matches, the home team got 431 wins, 320 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 41.56%; Draw win rate: 30.86%; Away win rate: 27.58%; Over odds win rate: 43.30%; Draw odds win rate: 6.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.63%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.00-2.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 21 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 13.89%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao free soccer tips daily Caetano(41.1%), Draw(29.3%), Sao Bernardo(29.6%)



Reply

Use magic Report

0

Threads

5

Posts

22

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
22
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?        Agen Poker Terpercaya
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

0

Threads

5

Posts

22

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
22
The Bench
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! magic words in english
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

0

Threads

5

Posts

22

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
22
The Floor
Post time The day before yesterday 15:11 | Show the author posts only
This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written.  I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information.  You’ve got what it takes to get attention.        heart sutra
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules