Immortal conquest

 Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 125|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[English] Dukla Prague VS Pardubice, an exciting game

[Copy link]

9

Threads

9

Posts

49

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
49
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-6-9 23:44:59 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dukla Prague VS Pardubice, an exciting game
1. After 21 rounds, soccer tips betting Dukla Prague got 12 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Dukla Prague got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. After 21 rounds, Pardubice got 16 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Pardubice got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dukla Prague 0.91-0-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 176 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 45 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 44.89%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Home odds win rate: 44.89%; Draw odds win rate: 25.57%; Away odds win rate: 29.55%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 427 matches, the home team got 194 wins, 118 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 45.43%; Draw win rate: 27.63%; Away win rate: 26.93%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.15%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.
5. The 1x2 first odds best football tips combination of this game is 2.53-2.99-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dukla Prague(38.6%), Draw(29.6%), Pardubice(31.7%)




Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules