[English] Slask Wroclaw VS Rakow Czestochowa, home get a victory

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-5-28 23:06:22 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Slask Wroclaw VS Rakow Czestochowa, home get a victorySlask Wroclaw: Aiming for top 3 (Recent Form: LWLWDD)
Slask are on 4th place in Ekstraklasa soccer under tip with 42 points. They are currently equal on points with 3rd Cracovia and just 1 point shy of 2nd Piast, so it’s all tight in the table. Slask host Rakow on Friday. “My feeling is like it was the first match of the season. The break was long and we are all happy to be back in the game. Players, coaches and I hope the fans are also happy with the upcoming games. I will say this - everyone knows me and they know that I approach every opponent with respect. We know what we are playing for. It will be an important match for both teams. Our objective is the same as Rakow’s at the moment - to secure a place in the top eight. They are fighting for this place, we are there, we have a small loss to the teams that are higher in the table, but there are many teams with similar points behind us and we must first secure a spot in the championship group. For this reason it can be a very interesting game. I have good feelings about how players work, how involved and focused they are on the Friday’s fixture,” said coach Vitezslav Lavička.

Rakow Czestochowa: Enjoying a good campaign (Recent Form: DWWLDL)
Rakow sit on 9th position in the standings with 36 points, so they’re doing fine as for newcomers. Now it’s time for an away encounter. “We haven't forgotten how to play football. We trained a lot individually and we feel good. We must continue to be confident and show it on the pitch. We want to catch the wind in our sails and play in the same way as in the last three matches before the break. Our goal is constantly to be in the upper half of the table,” said midfielder Babenko.
THE BETTING VERDICT:
Summing up, it looks like hosts soccer today are favourites of this clash. Slask appear to be the stronger team and perhaps the home side may get a victory in this outing.
Slask Wroclaw VS Rakow Czestochowa
Pick: Slask -0.25

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules