[bugs] Can't access my account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-11 10:24:32 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I can't access my account because it was logged in through Facebook and now my Facebook account is disabled. Is there anyway for me to access this account without Facebook.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-12-23 12:30:56 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Please help me
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-14 04:52:24 | Show the author posts only
The essayist has done another astounding composing position here, and it's the reason I value his de.altoconvertjpgtopdf.com  work to such an extent. Ideally, the great substance keeps on being distributed here. It would make me the most joyful man.        

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-11-2 06:31:08 | Show the author posts only
JAC Intermediate Model Paper 2021 has been Published for all Subjects of 10th Class Question Paper Published by Jharkhand Academic Council only are very reliable. Jharkhand Intermediate Student You can Download Model question Paper for JAC 11th or 12th exam 2021 from Official websites Jharkhand Intermediate Blueprint 2021 also. 12th Class Students Follow JAC Question Paper, Mock Test Paper, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2021, After Students are going to write a public exam. So all the students have to prepare well and always aim to score high marks in all subjects. For best preparation students have to study This Year JAC Class 12th Annual Public Examinations for the Subjects Model Question Paper.       

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-12-30 01:44:46 | Show the author posts only
Download BSF pay slip and GPF payslip, lots of people asking for BSF payslip login page to download pay slip monthly wise or current month, Procedure to download the Border Security Force payslip, by Login to the BSF home page, or Registration process before you going. BSF Pay slip application In this article, you will get BSF Payslip 2020, my BSF payslip, bsf salary statement, bsf@1234 payslip, bsf pay in one click and BSF payslip apps related all details. Joining the Border Security Force (BSF) is the dream of many individuals who are aware of the history that is behind this force.       

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules