Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 503|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[chat] Deception and fraud the developers of the game.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-3 09:26:14 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by ToxicRum at 2018-10-3 09:34

Привет!
После шести месяцев игры я могу со всей ответственностью заявить, что разработчики игры мошенники и жулики, нагло обманывают игроков. К этому выводу я пришел посе того как 10 дней назад мне в 5 раз выпала египтянка Мут. Через некоторое время мне, в очередной, в 5 раз, выпал Мерлин, а еще через день Мерлин мне выпал еще, в 6 раз! При этом, наиболее сильные топовые легендарные Гайро мне за все 6 месяцев игры фактически не выпадали вовсе.
Мне, не смотря на то что я использую донат не выпал ни Один, ни Артур, ни Геракл, ни Анубис, ни Амон. И подобная ситуация прослеживается на всех серверах, где я в настоящее время играю.
Разработчики утверждают, что шанс выпадения Легендарного гайро составляет 5%. Учитывая, что колода из легендарных гайро составляет примерно 60 штук, шанс выпадения любого из них, примерно одинаков - 0,0083%. Это мизерный шанс.
А если говорить о повторном выпадении этой же карты со столь мизерным шанс

м, то вероятность этого, согласно теории вероятности уменьшается в геометрическтй прогрессии. То есть 0,0083% нужно умножить на 0,0083% в результате чего мы получим еще более ничтожный шанс 0,000068%. Вероятоность выпадения в третий раз? Умножай еще раз на 0,0083%.
В итоге, вероятность того что тебе 6 раз выпадет одна и та же Легендарная карта столь же ничтожна, как вероятность того что торнадо пролетающий мимо помойки вдруг соберет из лежащего там мусора "Боинг". Теоретически такое возможно, но практически.... Особенно если учесть что все вы сталкивались с подобной проблемой многократного выпадания Фрейера, Индун, Кроноса.
Отсюда вывод. Разработчики жульничают. И помимо основной открытой градации шансов между Легендарными, Эпическими и Редкими Гайро, существует и скрытая градация, где шанс выпадения Мерлина, Фрейера, Мут, Индун и другого хлама, на несколько порядков выше выпадения Геракла, Артура, Одина, и других топовых карт.
Не верите? Ну так посмотрите на свою коллекцию. Верхние ряды - зияющие пустоты, но зато нижние ряды где расположены Легенды низкого уровня каждая выпавшая вам карта минимум по 2-3-4-5 раз  выпадала...

P.S.  Сегодня мне в 4 раз выпала Артемида. Т.е. за последние полтора месяца ни одной новой легенды.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-10-3 09:27:41 | Show the author posts only
Edited by ToxicRum at 2018-10-3 09:35

Hi!
After six months of playing, I can responsibly state that the game's developers are scammers and crooks, brazenly deceiving players. This is the conclusion I came after like 10 days ago, I had 5 times the Egyptian Mut. After a while I, once again, 5 times, fell Merlin, and a day later I fell Merlin again, 6 times! At the same time, the most powerful top legendary Giro me over 6 months the game is actually not dropped at all.
Me, not though that I'm using Donat not had a chance nor One, nor Arthur, nor Heracles, nor Anubis, nor Amon. And a similar situation can be traced to all the servers where I currently play.
The developers claim that the chance of the Legendary geiro is 5%. Given that the deck of the legendary gyro is about 60 pieces, the chance of loss of any of them is about the same - 0.0083%. A slim chance.
And if we talk about the re-loss of the same card with such a miserable chancem, then the probability of this, according to the theory of probability decreases exponentially. That is 0,0083% 0,0083 multiplied by% as a result, we get an even more outside chance 0,000068%. The likelihood of falling out a third time? Multiply it again by 0.0083%.
As a result, the probability that you 6 times will fall the same Legendary card is as insignificant as the probability that a tornado flying past the garbage suddenly collect from the garbage lying there "Boeing". Theoretically, this is possible, but practical.... Especially when you consider that you are all faced with a similar problem of multiple fall Freyer, Indian, Kronos.
Hence the conclusion. Developers cheat. And in addition to the main open gradation of chances between the Legendary, Epic and Rare Gairo, there is a hidden gradation, where the chance of falling Merlin, Freyer, Mut, Hindu and other stuff, several orders of magnitude higher than the loss of Hercules, Arthur, Odin, and other top cards.
Don't believe? Well, look at your collection. The upper ranks of gaping holes, but the lower ranks where the Legend of the low level of each drop-you card for at least 2-3-4-5 times dropped...

P. S. Today I have 4 times had Artemis. So for the last month and a half no new legends.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-10-3 18:14:17 | Show the author posts only
Edited by IPvPMyKidsIRL at 2018-10-3 18:25

Sometimes it can be rough getting the cards you want:(

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-10-6 21:10:06 | Show the author posts only
I think they're unlocked after X amount of spins. I can say after playing for two years in December, many many many daily gem packs, lots of gems for quests each season, I have yet to get Anubis, Arthur, Ares, Amon, Macha, and a few other initial release legendary gairo. I would guesstimate I have done 2,200 high order summons so this "5% chance" does not apply to any of them. I think there could be a factor that some of them appear later in the season after Epic unlocks but wow, not that much later.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com