Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 360|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[others] Season 3 Merge Servers 1-8 (Introduction to Misfits)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-31 12:56:52 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello Immortal Conquest Community,

I wanted to introduce myself and the Misfits.  I’m the final chief of the Irish Ghosts from season 1 and the Misfits of Season 2. The reason for my message to you today is to let you know who we are, what we stand for, and what our goals are for season 3 and beyond.  This way there won’t ever be a question about why we do what we do if you are not a part of us and this also gives everyone a chance to learn about us ahead of time and decide if they feel like we are a good fit for them.

One reason I feel the Misfits have been so successful is that we abide by 3 simple rules.
1) Be respectful of other players.  This is a game and because ofthat should be enjoyed as one.  We won’t tolerate disrespectful players and those we see as disrespectful in other alliances in WC etc become targets very quickly.

2) Players to always be active.  If you become inactive, we don’t know if you quit or not and need to always keep active players in the alliance.  The purpose of having a second alliance now however is that we can accommodate some of the more casual players who help a lot but can’t be on 24/7 like some of us addicts.

3) Listen to leadership.  We have some simple rules as I like to make sure things are simple and clear cut.  I don’t want to worry about the drama of tile stealing, barb sniping, etc and with our rules its pretty clear cut.

On top of our simple rules the other reason people enjoy playing with us is that we are organized and keep to our word.  You will find if our leadership makes a decision that we will follow through with it and you can count on that.  A leader who isn’t a man of his or her word isn’t worth following or listening to.

The Misfits are a group of competitive gamers who enjoy learning and growing together.   As each season progresses you are noticing that the player base gets more competitive and due to this the alliances and friends who make continue to grow.  No longer is it possible to maintain 1 alliance of 380 players and to win future seasons what is needed is a single Alliance of 760 – 1140 players along with an officer pool of 34 – 51.  While we could put together a solid team of 380 players and figure a way to control all 13 capitals this isn’t the ideal way to help many others enjoy our success so this is why we will be running 2/3 main alliances under 1 banner.  To achieve this we will use multiple officers who run teams of players and each of these teams will have certain goals.  The commanders will always keep alliance markers current and utilize the alliance calendar to coordinate cities, passes, and pvp targets.  All leaders will communicate in a room and from there decisions will be passed along to each of the teams they run.  This will allow us to be nimble and organized against any foe who may show up.  This will also allow for those who use to run alliances and have a core group ofguys they love to play with to stay together and enjoy their camaraderie.  The officers make their own private rooms which they invite their players to so it would be the same as their oldalliances except under the misfit umbrella.   We will organize cities and kingdoms between the groups so that it maximizes the benefit for all those in the alliance.

As many know we typically discuss regions ahead of time with the chiefs of the alliances from the seasons merging .  This season Misfits were assigned Asgard, Anatolia, Attica, and LE.  Legacy is assigned Vana, Ireland, Britain, and UE. Joth is a free for all region. For anyone who plans to start in a region that was assigned to Misfits I do want to warn you ahead of time that we don’t share.  We won’t allow other alliances to open passes as that is a risk we can’t allow.  We won’t share cities and especially in the beginning of the season.  Our goals are always expanding the kingdom to protect the alliance.  That said however those who have ever played with me and the Misfits know that we will share eventually after the season is won so this isn’t something that is forever however I always focus on what is best to help the alliance grow.  If this isn’t ok please don’t join our regions as you will only find that we are very aggressive to those not with us.  

So I tell you all this because we look forward to fun seasons ahead.  No longer will we be doing ceasefires and mass mergers like we did in season 1 and 2.  Those who are with us are with us as long as they are active and those officers who are officers and leading groups will be officers to the end as long as they continue to do what is expected of officers.  We will share the awards each season with our massive alliance which will consist of at minimum 760 players and 34 officerpositions.  Once season 3 wrinkles are ironed out with this setup we will add a 3rd alliance to the group.  At the end of season 3 there will be some alliance that will share in the end rewards with us.

As for season 3 and beyond again my name is Blaze.  If you are a chief and run a core group of players and you believe in our philosophy above please message me in game or in line (Line ID Nickeyblaze).  I would love to talk with you and see how you may be able to fit your group with us.  For those who will be against us in season 3 and beyond I hope you still can find our philosophy appealing and do some thing similar.  No need for disrespectful players ruining the game for everyone.  Let’s have some competitive pvp fun and enjoy this game for years to come.  

Cheers n Good Hunting.

Andrade
Ps. I will be posting all the Misfit rules we use so any alliance who wishes to copy and duplicate can. If you feel you have a better solution to the issues of the rules please message me as I am constantly trying to optimize.  On a side note we are not necessarily going to run under the Misfit name next season but you can always find me as Blaze.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com