[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
71#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 17:20:25 | Show the author posts only
Being Occupied:
So you just started the game and thought it would be cool to have your own alliance. Bad move. Unless you are in position in the first 48 hours of the server starting and can gather enough resources odds are your alliance wont pass level 10, get any city production bonus, or gain other resources and gems.  If you dont team up with the players who can take regional cities you will pass up resources that otherwise will make you a high level player.  Once there is a clear leader in your region with a city bonus there is a 99% chance you should join them.

Once other regions have access to your country, you must be ready to act fast. Two things will happen, your alliance in your region will be stronger or it will not. If you understand stragety and location you can offer the incoming alliance a location to gather and make home base.  You could heven help them in once they break the boarders and take out the regonal alliance if they are weak.  If comes down to this... if you want XP, Gems, Skills and Gario for next season and beyond, join an alliance accordingly.

When you are Occupied you will have par resources to break free. You can still Harvest, Get Land, Build, and Level up your Gario. There will be a Flag Symbol ( image 200 ) to access the resources payment menu. Its easiest to use food to pay your way out.  If you joined the biggest Alliance then odds are your city might never even be attacked. The player looking at your real estate will realize that you have both resources and back up.

I had to be unreastically mean to make an alliance attack me, so odds are you are safe.  Mostly this means your game IQ is so low that the other player cant let you make any more mistakes or block their plan, worst case join them.

Immortal Conquest 200.png (529.15 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 200.png

Immortal Conquest 201.png (352.38 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 201.png

Immortal Conquest 202.png (266.5 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 202.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
72#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-30 13:37:13 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-30 13:43

Dont Freak Out:

So your Alliance with only a 6% resource bonus disolved, dont freak out, check the following things. I know you lost all your Occupied Cities BUT: Read, Look and Chill.
Do you have tons of emails about every all the officers being unassigned?
Did the Alliance Leader Message Everyone?
Was the Alliance under attack, or did it prosper in peace?
Is the Alliance Leader also indy like you?

REMEMBER: It takes 24 hours to transfer.  Even if you are under attack you can shield for part of the time between alliance transfers. Also being in an Alliance that does not offer a bonus for taking cities is silly. Only when there is no alliance that takes a city are under level 10 alliances useful. Either way they are most useful for travel and making forts at quality jump points.

So, Relax, Chill for 24-48 hours, if attacked Guard first then message the former alliance leader and the attacker for info.  Sure your alliance might be cool and close by, but why would you turn down (rss) resources that are 3x, 5x, or 10x more per hour than you get now.  Guard first and Attack later in most alliance merges, be sure to check in a chat for info too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
73#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-30 13:50:25 | Show the author posts only
In this case, on S10 I was given the an Alliance I did not create by an inactive Chief, I used the ability to connect land between inactive cities and consume resources with about 15-20 cities.  However, I would not be taking any cities and wanted to join with the leading alliance in the game. This will secure enough resources for me to build armies well over 10k and take lands over L5.  Bu building several sub cities with these resources that are warehouses and coin generators I can then also unlock more Gario with 3 skills before the end of my first season.  Offer the alliance something of value. Location, Location, Location!  Can you secure a lot next to a city before anyone else? Even if you cant take a L9 x Death City, you can offer positions near cities and gates. If you secure these early in the season, you will be able to offer a large Alliance from your realm or others a dowry.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
74#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-30 15:52:43 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-1 11:02

Multi Realm Alliance Functions:

Just like a lot of land can or can not hold a location advantage. So do regions of a realm.  So to can Realms work together from the begining and plan for both better play and post season.

If Upper and Lower Egypt both created Alliances on the forst day of the season that planned to act as one.  They would plan early to seige gates without interpersonal conflicts. They would plan in advance to merge both Realms into a single Alliance.  They would ask the other Realms to create and join the same play.  Now add Attica to the mix, on the same play from day one all working together.  Wow then poor Boeotia would be surrounded on 3 boarders and basically would have to join ot be doomed in about 45 days. Furthermore if you add Anatolia to the mix basically half of the entire game map would have a game plan from day one! Thessaly would join Boeotia in doom, basically both of the smaller realms would be forced to join.

The same works inside a realm.  Lets go back to the small Alliance that I basically out grew, but invested in well, before I vanquished it.  Its positions and locations that are inportant.
Lower Egypt for example; Shu is to the north farthest from any other realm and has only one boarder crossing a warf.  This area generally would be better for defensive locations.  Forts and small sub cities that you could retreat troops to or teleport your main city back to out of harm. Also near the boarder of Edjo would be safe long term. Memphis on the other hand has more access points and a major city. Ptah would be full of offence and most likely Nefertem. I think areas like Seth and Sekhmet that boarder Upper Egypt would be easy to manage relationships between alliances to join.

Think of this as a player, look at more than your city. Look for key locations you can have forts at or nearby. This makes you valuable as a member to any Alliance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
75#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-2 12:32:46 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-2 12:51

Sub City Frenzy:

As you approach the end of the season and summon Level 20 Gario's, its important to unlock the thrid skill spot for the next season.  Going after two things will slow your advancement of the main skill to Level 10.  First unlocking too many skills will cost you storehouses of XP, and second;  When you summon the individual Gario at a higher cost, you do not gain as much XP as when you summon a group of lower gario for the 2800.  Try to earn enough in taxes to unlock one Gario a day to Skill Level 10, its close to 10k XP.  Having more Cities will also increase your total amount of Orders.

So to get more XP takes more coins which takes more cities, which takes resources.  Here is how to master the art of the "Fake City". Your neighbors will bow in fear! The "Fake City" is a cash cow that looks big on the outside but hollow inside.  To get all 4 expansions requires Govt. Hall Level 6.  If you dont have 3 Markets, build them asap in each city after the Govt Hall. Get the House and Storehouse to Level 5.  This is a huge cost savings in resources even including the time and rss to build the city.  Then get all 4 mills to level 5 and move on.  There is nothing more to increase for the "Fake City".  The image below shows the stages from the new one being build, one at stage 2 expansion and one "Fake City" finished.

Look at the cost in rss... 400 wood and 700 Stone net a 150+ increase. Compare this to your main cith that might take 600k rss for a 250+ increase.  This also holds true for the Storehouse.  1100 total rss can increase your total amount of storage by 10k and later in the main city its good to max this for the tax bonus but not in the "Fake Cities".

Immortal Conquest 205.png (544.34 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 205.png

Immortal Conquest 206.png (271.26 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 206.png

Immortal Conquest 207.png (259.11 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 207.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
76#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-2 12:44:42 | Show the author posts only
Production Tip:
Try to build more in the same windown of time.  Let's if you build 3 Subs at about the same time, yes that's 27 tiles... But the production will be a better value than what most land would give.  Inside the city the times pair like this: House & Storehouse; Lumber & Wood Mills; Quarry and Food Mill.   Build these in pairs, build these pairs at about the same time in more than one city at a time. Avoid using coins and gems to speed up the upgrade times less than 30 min to an hour.  This kind of production will be 3x what you produced in the past.  Its nice to have added 9 mill upgrades in about 15 min, same with taxes. If you reach a limit with the sub cities you can build raise your fame.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
77#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 12:55:18 | Show the author posts only
Training on Level 6 Lands:
Here you will face troops close to 20k each.  While the production value is not like the increase from L4 to L5 the training increase is quite large at 200k.

Immortal Conquest 208.png (317.87 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 208.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
78#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 13:03:19 | Show the author posts only
Tips for Alliances and City Raids:

Here is a message from a Chief of a large Alliance that is taking cities in more than one realm at the same time.  If you do not have the ability to do this and lead people in this manner I would advise you dislove your alliance and join one that can do it for you.  I continue to be amazed at players that hold themselves back, maybe starving on L1 lands, not joining Alliances that offer large hourly rss, or even not training troops.  Anyway this message contains some quality content for both players and Alliance leadership.

Immortal Conquest 209.png (321.76 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 209.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
79#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 13:30:32 | Show the author posts only
Two 3 Star Gario Teams:

Here are two 3 star Gario teams, one for attack and one to have in reserve as a guard.  Rather than posting the pics, most players should know who the Gario are, I will post the server data regarding skill allocation.  I have chosen slightly different setups based upon what I have unlocked and am not already using.  

Purpose: Fort Runner + Guard
Gario:  Talus + Priam
Cost: 6  | Speed: 100  |  Range:  3 & 3  | Bonus: Calvary & Olympian
Skill: Talus - Run Through & Priam - Blazing Flames   |  Note: Both take 1 turn to Activate
Enhancement Points:  Both All Attack & Defense while maintaining Defense 10ps higher than Attack

Optional 3 Gario Team: Use Sinis below for an all Olympian team

Purpose: Guard
Gario:  Leag + Sinis
Cost: 6  | Speed: 70+12  |  Range:  4 & 4  | Bonus: Archery
Skill: Leag - Swift & Sinis - Fire Attack  |  Note: they hold each other's skills

Enhancement Points:  Both All Defense while maintaining some Spirit points to maintain Fire Attack.

Immortal Conquest 210.png (269.05 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 210.png

Immortal Conquest 211.png (274.56 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 211.png

Immortal Conquest 212.png (243.2 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 212.png

Immortal Conquest 213.png (259.58 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 213.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
80#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-3 18:13:01 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-25 14:29

City Siege's:

On Server 11, I took what i learned from 10 and put it to use with a single account and no support from secondary accounts.  With this in mind I build a theme based Military Camp based on Roman Legions.  Julius Ceasar is the Main City and I will later outline how to build a one.  First I will help with a local city that my alliance will be taking.  MaAt is a Level 8 12/12 so is that 24 Level 8 Armies? I will update the post later.  I have hacked together some seige troops to see what happens.  They are listed here and in the fort about 3 hours before Alliance attack.  After the Seige, I will drop both the fort and the land. This is very very important if you travel this way and move into other realms.

Immortal Conquest 216.png (556 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 216.png

Immortal Conquest 217.png (467.62 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 217.png

Immortal Conquest 218.png (463.63 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 218.png

Immortal Conquest 219.png (461.42 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 219.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules