Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
61#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-17 13:07:57 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-19 09:00

How to Drop a Fort:
Remember when I mentioned that it was cheaper to build a second fort then upgrade to an additional drill ground.  Well you can also drop the Fort when you are finished with it. I learned this from observation.  I am very glad it can be done.  Go to the Fort like you would upgrade it but dont. Just like when you take out a learned skill for a Gario, there is an "X" to click on. Once the drop happens it takes an hour, then mark the empty lot. That part is important so you can return to drop the lot later.

I think players that seige cities for alliances can lose many hourly resources by leaving old forts laying around. That times the number of alliance members that leave them means less for the alliance as a whole.  Who likes stinky old forts anyway?  

Immortal Conquest 169.png (529.07 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 169.png

Immortal Conquest 170.png (217.23 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 170.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
62#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-19 09:20:25 | Show the author posts only
Open Boarders:

It is not a good idea to have open boarders next to a city you hade a change to take, but was taken before you acted. In this image, the dirt path gives any person who sees it a clear and easy path of L1 lots to leap frog all the way to the next city.  90 degrees from this dirt path just outside view are mountians to the north and south, running the same direction the fence should go. Having a fence and complex courtyard slows approach to your city and odds are many players will pick an easier target.  Would you rather have a 2, 3, 4, or 5+ tile notice, or a fort that says "Hi" connected to your city.  Below the dirt path image shows me attacking a Fort while being build and then the neighbor making a fort that says Hi. Notice that the position I took opened up advancement for the neighbor in my alliance to help.

Note: When your asked to be in an alliance that has a production bonus for taking a city. Join, its like free money to build your city with, otherwise they will take your city.

Immortal Conquest 171.png (526.43 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 171.png

Immortal Conquest 172.png (543.35 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 172.png

Immortal Conquest 173.png (538.67 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 173.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
63#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-24 10:44:35 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-24 12:03

Barracks, Level 5 Lands & Troop Types:
Earlier for lower levels I mentioned that there is a cross over point where the instant matilia can conscript faster than a level 5 recruitment office.

If you plan to advance in the season past the L3 lands, the Govt. level 6 must be unlocked. It requires 10 Barracks and Govt level 7 to unlock the god statute.  Again, I would avoid camps, temples, and watchtowers and make the goal the barracks. It will take L4 resources to get there and maybe a sub city that is only production based.  But the leap from the L4 to L5 lands is an important production jump for high level success. When an upgrade takes 15 hours its nice to use gems, unless you dont plan to login for that much time.  Important! These LARGE TROOPS NEED FOOD!  When you add troops to your Gario after getting the barracks you will consume massive amounts of resource compared to before.  

Three basic types of troops are (1) Fast Horses; attack & speed (2) Slow Tanks; Siege 50-100+ if possible (3) Guards; defense & spirit
(1) - travel long distances as fast as possible, take/defend lands quickly, establish your fence and city resources
(2) - take a rivals land, take a fort, Fortress, Military Camp, L6x2 or any other x2 where you have to dispatch the city guard to take the location
(3) - When an attacker is in route, send this type to guard the land before the attacker arrives.

At this point you will have one of 2 plans for your Gario, first - a specialized troop: meaning that it does 90% of the tasks that gain xp. It could be training, battle, scrolls, and bandits.  A specialized approach will reduce your need for skills.  This allows you to use Gario over 50% of the time to get xp, meaning that your specialized troop will could unlock the third skill spot faster.  Over less skills to pick from but 90% of Skill XP goes into only 3 Gario.

Second - You may have 3 total cities with 15 active Gario holding troops, in this case you wil have most teams with level 3 primary skills and level 2 secondary skills.  The fall back will be that you need to use more summoned gairo to unlock skills, this will cost you large amounts of xp. Once you get a 3 Gario Troop to level 20. I recomment you begin to specialize in them and unlock the 3rd skill before the end of the season.  The unlock will require 2 additional Gario after the level 20/level10 requirements are met.

Immortal Conquest 181.png (261.79 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 181.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
64#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-24 12:02:29 | Show the author posts only
Alliance Intelligence:  
While there are several things I want to talk about on this topic, there are 3 main points for this post.

(1) If your new to the game you could unknowingly cause a HUGE stress to an alliance.  Go ahead and take land by a city they own, even f you are in the same alliance players can freek out. Why would this be? You "could be" a "SPY" from another alliance.  So words from the wise, even if you are in an alliance things will constantly shift.  
(1a) Like there is a Regional Alliance that you can join, also make an alliance with your next door neighbors, if the alliance breaks up or merges, your neighbors will as a team together.  
(1b) If you cant listen carefully or do not understand instructions in the game contact your Alliance Chief.  You may have no clue that since your city is next to a warf you are a primary target. If a noob lands that spot and can not control the area and maintain a defensive post for the alliance, its bad news.  i would advise the alliance to review all members near boarder crossings. If they lack weekly production and can't communicate or learn the game. Boot them out and take the city as fast as possible.

(2) Invite your neighbors to your Alliance, if the neighbor refuses to join you and also have an Alliance look carefully. Can they take L4 lands? Do they have Sub Cities, Can you attack from your own city or have to build a fort, and does your Alliance offer a greater hourly production bonus.  New players dont get this, they made an Alliance of 1 or 2 members and want to be loyal to a 2% bonus rather than your combimed 10k an hour bonus.  If you can only take L3 lands drop every task until you can join an Alliance that owns cities and gives a solid bonus.  If this noob refuses to join for the bonus, take the city asap at all costs.  In the long run they will quit the game or rove, when they quit you get the real estate which hopefully offers a defensive position in the landscape.

(3) In the image below you will see how you can use your free 100 troops to scout a rivals troops. It is super fun to do this with Tehmis since she is blindfolded with justice scales. Be sure to taunt your rivals to like saying thinks for the info/recon/intel BAHAHAHWHWHAHHAAHAAA!  So here is the result of the intel from not wasting a single troop on getting it. Nor revealing what I might attack back with. This shows a basic high level troop, this player leads an alliance of over 100 members. It seems they use defence and aviod with Gario that just about every player has. You can send this data to your chat and offer it to your alliance cheif.

Immortal Conquest 182.png (342.3 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 182.png

Immortal Conquest 183.png (289.54 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 183.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
65#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 14:04:41 | Show the author posts only
Spotting Ruins:  
These seem rare so far, this is the first time I have spotted them.  It looks like a City Was once here because of the 3x3 lot around the remains. It appears that if you buld on they the new city will retain some of the prior levels. If you didnt take the city out then you may not know if there is value building there. Most likely if a high enough seige hits on the final attack it would be demolished.  It might be nice to make a choice upon reaching zero, to take the city or demolish it to ruins.

Immortal Conquest 185.png (496.81 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 185.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
66#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 14:18:25 | Show the author posts only
Production Value with Forts:

If you can get a tile or lot next to a Fortress or Military Camp and take it there is greater value in resources than building one. Hopping Military Camp to Camp can offer 2k troops per camp owned.  In this image there are several things to consider.  First, normally a level 2 fort with a 7500+ troop and seige team will take a Fortress. So, you get a 5 troop fort for the resources and time it takes to build your own 2 troop fort.  I like to even drop the fort I build because the return on investment is 3x more then the cost to take the Fortress. Military Camps will stock a 2k troop mitilia.  

The seige troops were sent in advance, after gaining the Fortress, I could deploy extra troops there for the seige on the Camp, The largest troop of 10k+ is out of the stargate last but will hit about 10 seconds before the seige teams. The City Guard is only about 600 troops so seige teams are all under 5k in this example.

In this case, I build 1 level 3 fort to gain both a Fortress, Military Camp and, both have usable resources directly connected.  THere is a limited time you have to seige these, so build the fort very close. If I had not done an instant recall on two seige troops for the Camp, I would have ran out of time before troops restored.

Immortal Conquest 186.png (524.46 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 186.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
67#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 14:39:06 | Show the author posts only
Explore:

So I went to explore my own land only to end up in battle. Rather confusing but It looks like if your Orders can not provide enough XP for training then you can attack your own land.

Immortal Conquest 187.png (346.33 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 187.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
68#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 14:45:03 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-29 14:48

Guards:

I think the reason you get two of these Guards for a login bonus is to use them to unlock the 3rd Skill Spot for your Gario.  I will cover both the unlock and also a Gario Reset. It is like the Guards are a freebee to get that first Gario opened so you dont have to use other legendary's you own.

Immortal Conquest 188.png (395.38 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 188.png

Immortal Conquest 189.png (352.51 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 189.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
69#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 15:02:40 | Show the author posts only
Dismantle a Gario:

Here is Gaia with 2 Red Stars.  I am looking to advance my Team of Horus, Osiris and the Sphinx. If I take apart this Gaia I will still have a Level 20 Gaia and then the 2 level 1 Gaia as shown below.  

Immortal Conquest 190.png (313.26 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 190.png

Immortal Conquest 191.png (386.55 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 191.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
70#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-29 16:50:43 | Show the author posts only
Crossing the River without a Warf:
Scan Rivers for locations where tiles can connect at the corners.  It is very important to think of the landscape as a chess board. Corner connected lots dont make a fence. That fence will notify you of an rival, but if they can move past the fence, like a bishop in chess then you wont know before they arrive.  So like the bishop you can cross rivers in thin sections where tile corners meet.  I had a high level player tell me it could not be done, they sure where happy with all the resources I unlocked for them by crossing. Here are a few images  to show what locations look like.

Immortal Conquest 195.png (524.25 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 195.png

Immortal Conquest 196.png (501.12 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 196.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules