[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
51#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 11:15:17 | Show the author posts only
Alliance Synergy:

Here you see the courtyard of a city. Members from the Alliance have each donated a single L1 lot to the courtyard. This share opened up 10 L1 lots for this city. The 10 lots allowed for a new sub city to be build, which also had other positive results.  When members co-op like this each member can help ther other members defend all cities.  Of course it will take some time to deploy troops to the forts, but if there is a threat they can arrive early and guard the fort.  - There are a few drawbacks to this that I will cover in higher level play.

Immortal Conquest 145.png (561.51 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 145.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
52#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 13:01:21 | Show the author posts only
Attacking from a Distance:

The farther away from your Main City the land you attack is located, the more the amount of troops increase.  I was advised in world chat to only take L1 lots from a long distance. In the image below you can see that a level 3 lot far away I would have had to take on 16k Troops. Bad Idea LOL!

Immortal Conquest 146.png (313.03 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 146.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
53#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 14:05:51 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-11 15:24

Rove:

There will be several sub topics here other than just Rove.  I will list the pro's and con's of building a sub city compared to taking over another player's city.  Up until now I have not included any suggestions in this guide. However I will mention a couple things in this post.

I have heard nothing but bad about Rove. I made an account to test it. Since I know I want to Rove I designed specific infrastucture, mainly the warehouse. My location is too tight between cities that just dont look like they will bloom. I will not provide this account with cash gems as apart of the test. $5.99 for the 150 per day is a game changer and how much is your cheese burger? Right!  All I can do with current location is startfish on L1 lots, there are L3 lots but attempts with 2 & 3 Troops each failed, the location may be too close for horses and I may have to take one further away.  Yikes!  Anyway, I build the warehouse to level 10+ the Mills and Quarry to level 3. that's it really. If I only get 80% of my resources I have to store as much as possible before I jump.  

I want to note something important in this post for the designers. The description says you can select a new homeland, but until I test it myself I don't believe you enter a location by plot number.  This is very important for the player to be able to do. With that statement I expect to research a location in the same realm and enter the numbers of the center plot for my new city.

Rove with be baby! You and me just... so get this; Rove screw's over both players the attacker and the defender.  

View from the Defender:  "Damn I lost my city, but I still want to play...it sure sucks I cant pick a location more secure or closer to the alliance I was apart of so I can improve my gameplay." That a jerk that person that attacked me, maybe if I could gain a foothold I could come back for revenge. Guess I'll sell this last old baseball card for for $25 bucks on ebay and but some gems." They click Rove...Damn. I'll keep the baseball card.

View from the Attacker:  
"Damn I just took this city, but I forgot to grab a lot at the far side at the base of the mountians. Its occupied and under guard.  POOF  It's gone, all the attacks form all the cities, all the troops used, all the time away from resources and infrastructure, trying to provide for the alliance, hoping to hold more land and control critical locations...NOPE.  So if the season is gonna end why would I buy another month of the 150 gems a day. Oh! To stock up for next season! Got it!  

Reasons to build a Sub City vs. Take a Player's City:
Build a City to Increase:
Production, Troops, Taxes, Deploy more Gario for more XP, Create double or triple the power to attack and defend, and Control Land. So why havent you build a Sub City yet?

Take over a City to:
Have them vanish on you to clear out land and reasources, hope they are 100% inactive and get the resources for your Alliance, not you. In addition you will have to attack and not gain land, ( does the city have more lots then the number of attacks to take it?  If so; what level of production are the lots? ) Still going... lets see use lower troops, which you have to design differently than most troops fast at taking open land.

Back to Rove part 2:

So if this location can't yeild me a L3 lot my orders sit kinda useless to train, the XP to train on L1 or L2 lots is not worth anything. 50 seconds out it looks like they are all in sync. Third time was not the charm.  It might be a nice feature for every lot to have 100% L1 5x5 around it so a new player can secure the smallest boarder. Resources may need to increase in a grid away fashion, rather then randomized to the whole realm.  This would not apply to sub cities only the main city.  So I am getting the warehouse to level 11+ so I have a min of 100k of each resource to relocate with.

Lets say the number location of the plot and other soultions are unworkable. Lets imagine that right after you name your city, there is one step prior to the walk through. That is one of three options to filter the randomized location.  Remote:  Far from Captial Cities and Major Alliance Hubs  Unpopulated:  Open areas on the outskirts of Captial Cities and Alliance Hubs Populated is near Caltial Cities and Large alliance hubs.  Ramble on...

Immortal Conquest 147.png (309.58 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 147.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
54#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 17:11:51 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-11 17:29

Level 4 Lands:

If you have done very well with L3 land and can build a Sub City, then L4 lands are simple, just go get um! I would believe that most would recommend a Troop of over 6000. If you have the resources mentioned it might be simple to start upgrading. It will also unlock a jackpot of rewards in your quest. Pick your targets, look of any L4/L5 lots are cornerstones of your domain.  If you fenced as described in this guide they should be everywhere for you. Pick the most important ones and if possible grab one of each type first, but you should be able to balance things with the market. L5 lots are going to require troops that are over 10k.  

Training on a L5 land will offer a bounty of XP at 5k per session, up to 25k. So once you have had your troops demolished, go ahead deploy a new Gario.  Pick your top 3 to start. I might want to train then solo. It might be nice to have a Level 20 Gario on each team.  As you continue to train you can establish your best Gario as leaders the others will gain XP along the way. Not only will owning L4 lands help you greatly they will also set you up Gario Achievements that will last into future seasons. Once you have 3 L20 Gario the L5 lands should not be a problem.  To recap the value, a L5 Gario is 800 XP to level 6. A level 12 Gario is only 6800 to level up and level 17 is 13,400.

Immortal Conquest 148.png (538.04 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 148.png

Immortal Conquest 149.png (324.75 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 149.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
55#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-12 11:47:05 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-15 09:43

Level 5 Lands:

With the same timed attacks from troops that total over 10k, still plan to send in back up. Hopefully if you dont take it outright, you have 5 min for back up to arrive. Unlike L4 lands nothing unlocked for me yet on the L5 conquest. it might be that you need to own 10 L4 lands first.  The XP range for trainings starts at 15k and goes up to 75k.

Immortal Conquest 150.png (318.66 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 150.png

Immortal Conquest 151.png (558.53 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 151.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
56#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-15 09:21:36 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-15 17:09

Special Note About City Creation:

Taking a plot that is not the center plot will not stop city production. REALLY?  In this sequence, the blue lot was taken before the city was build,  this city was the first I have seen that vanished when seiged, however there were no Runis?  So if your in battle dont think a snaged lot will stop the city creation.  Granted the player didnt realize that I was gonna be able to take the city with a connected district lol.
What is even harder to handle is then your alliance member takes a plot of your 3x3 that is not the center and you can not build a city. This clearly is a matter that needs to be addressed.

Immortal Conquest 160.png (519.45 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 160.png

Immortal Conquest 159.png (509.36 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 159.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
57#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-15 09:32:42 | Show the author posts only
A Very Common Mistake:

Open Boarders to your Main City without a secure fence or courtyard is the best way to make your city a target. Notice the red in the bottom left next to the unread battle notifications.
Just like chess, moving at a slant is very efficient and constantly overlooked by many cities I see.  In contrast a wide grid of L1 lots wont help you either.  This member of the alliance in in great danger. When I contacted them they didn't know how to spot the threat.  If you notice in my fencing suggstions I recommend cutting off slant attacks with 90 degree L shaped lot trios.

Immortal Conquest 161.png (530.56 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 161.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
58#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-15 09:41:33 | Show the author posts only
Special Notes for Alliance Officers:

Note that the Chief in this alliance was inactive for 3 days, they the next Officer in Line, was given the Alliance. This has both Pro's and Con's.

Immortal Conquest 162.png (277.79 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 162.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
59#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-15 09:55:14 | Show the author posts only
Using Guard to Attack:
Here I was able to login in time to see the neighbor dispute and empty lot next to their City. The city appeared to be inactive for about a week, meaning no new lands were taken.  They moment the empty lot was taken, the "inactive player flipped out" I was able to send 5k troops to guard, each of his 5 troops were reduced to zero.  Then the player really freeks out and complains to their alliance, not menting the email I sent a week ago. It said Hello, are you active? I'll take the city in a few days. You are welcome to join my alliance since we are neighbors." ( I Recommend this approach every time ) SO! Player goes crying to the chief help help I killed all my troops on guarded land, that empty lot was mine!  I advise that if any alliance has inactive members they do not rush to defend them. If turns out, once the Alliance knew the truth there was no beef! Cheifs' and Officers Beware!

Immortal Conquest 163.png (547.44 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 163.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
60#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-16 17:31:13 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-17 13:04

Move A City:
Once you build a Sub City, you can transfer you main city there. Everything Trasnfers, but there is no credit for upgrades to the Sub City. Meaning it is the best way is moce the city after the new one is build before upgrades.  If you can save up the gems you can build a hub of many cities that protect each other, leave lots of room between them if resources are limited.

If your city is isolated on the map or far from your alliance members build a fort within a short attack range of the 3x3 you want.  It should have the resources you need for your level and higher level resources protecting our location. This way when you level up, the higher level lots are very close to the city making they easy to own and protect you as well.  

If you are in an alliance with 2 inactive members it can me nice to build a city between them so you dont have to control the low level lands.  Its always great to build boarder between landmarks that can not be owned like mountians and rivers.

Immortal Conquest 165.png (522.19 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 165.png

Immortal Conquest 166.png (312.15 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 166.png

Immortal Conquest 167.png (530.6 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 167.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com