Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
41#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-6 17:28:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-6 21:43

New City 202:

As I mentioned before Cities can play different roles if you need then to before they fully develop. A resource city could use Drill Grounds for Training and Harvesting. Its a good reason to build up a few 3 Red Star Gario's that have the ability to run defence, guard, or of course attack.  Unlike a Fort the City does not take orders to create, the first 5 resource levels will go quick its not worth using gems to upgrade until the times are over an hour.  Plot your city next to current and furute resources.

To build your city a player must have both 6000 Fame score and a 3x3 lot. I believe you it can be attacked like a fort during build time so guard it. Building on a L3 center lot did not seem to have any effect. I belive there sepcial things after your higher levels that add to your city like banks and taverns.  Of you made a good fence with lots of resources then your harvest wont realy decline that much, by the time you get to expand with the new lots and gain the production of the city things should be fine for your new conquest.

Immortal Conquest 126.png (313.07 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 126.png

Immortal Conquest 127.png (547.06 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 127.png

Immortal Conquest 128.png (538.03 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 128.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
42#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-6 19:20:37 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-6 19:52

Fence 202: pt 2
Seeing the landscape and moving the fence - Looking here we takng the first fence that I placed in the inside on the area I wanted to maintain. I plan to take the quarry next to the lot I just took. The lot behind it is being dropped.  If you look closer the fence from the mountians starts at the L5 quarry; L4 quarry; L4 food; ( the alliance marker where the landscape protects a fort ); L3 quarry; L3 quarry; L1 lot; L3 food, L3 quarry.

Do you see it? The entire fence contains only TWO L1 lots!  ( 1 currently marked as being dropped, and the other for the fort ) This greatly increases your production.  My city is close by to the SE.  REMEMBER: A fence will give you advanced warning of entry into your lands and allow you to drop L1 lands.  BUT:  Still have another layer of protection by your city.  You will be amazed the amount of land you can cover.

Immortal Conquest 130.png (509.83 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 130.png

Immortal Conquest 131.png (509.8 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 131.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
43#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-6 21:40:21 | Show the author posts only
Market 202:

As you build another city you can build another market. This improves your exchange rate.

Immortal Conquest 133.png (324.49 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 133.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
44#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-7 00:14:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-7 14:04

Enhancement Notes:
When using a Gario to gain a skill, if they have a Red Star from an upgrade you did, you will get credit for the % needed to increase the skill.  To upgrade the skill below was 5% per Gario. Since there was one Red Star and extra 5% was added. This is a great reason to go ahead and marry your matching Gario. If you use them in a second city or if you use them for skills you wont lose value.  In addition, as the Season progresses so do the levels of the summoned Gario.  So even a level 1 Rare Gario with all 3 red stars is very valuable. Once you summon the higher level version, lets say Level 12, you now can assign 40 points to the attack, defence, speed, and spirit.  I think that increaseing speed is very valuable so archers can travel with calvary. Also so seige troops can greatly reduce travel time. Speed will give you a great advantage when starting the new seasons too.

Immortal Conquest 134.png (371.12 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 134.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
45#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-8 13:56:36 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-8 13:59

Fence 202: pt 3

Corners; Look at the L2 quarry with both L1 lots making a right angle that are connected to the mountian. There is a L5 Iron Mill and L5 Food Mill next to the mountians. The L3 Food o the inside of the fence is the target. When you make your fence, you should look in advance so you are not stuck in a box or starfish.  Here is what will happen.  When the L3 Food is taken, the L2 quarry will drop. The empty L1 lot between the L5 lots next to the mountian will exchange with the current L1 lot. The L1 lot next to the city will be the L3 Wood.  The corrner will invery and offer much more production both hourly and at harvest.  The fence continues cleanly behind the city through more Food lots. The L3 Woods connect to three L3 Food lots which with a market in your city is a nice production run that may only take a 5-10 min to get.

Immortal Conquest 135.png (529.6 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 135.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
46#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-8 17:29:58 | Show the author posts only
Player ID & Information:  

Clicking on your Name in an Alliance will take you to a resource summary where there are tabs and data.  This is where you find your Player ID number when requested by the forums.

Immortal Conquest 136.png (294.71 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 136.png

Immortal Conquest 137.png (275.45 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 137.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
47#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-8 19:26:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-9 13:54

Back 2 Basics:

When you are first required to get troops with your fixed sets of Gario, only get a few troops at a time, you will need then to trickle in so you can retain game flow.  The most important thing is as soon as your forst troops hit level 3 each, use BOTH troops to attack a single L2 lot, Most likely stone.  Also, odds are the biggest mistake you will make, like me, was thinking that a small city nearby is worth taking over.  Well its not, go harvest it pays better and much faster.  Once you have a 3 Gario seige team with Scaling Ladder and Guidance, go test out how mant attacks it takes to take a city.  The odds are they didnt even build a warehouse so you may not gain resources. Spending 20 or 30 attacks could instead upgrade you to L3 lands.

Immortal Conquest 138.png (325.34 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 138.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
48#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-9 14:15:43 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-4-9 14:35

Forts 202:
It appears it is cheaper to build a NEW Fort at the cost of time, versus the resources to upgrate then to hold a second troop. Since I am in Lower Egypt I thought It would be fun to call them Stargates. Names with numbers behind them can freak our a new player.  Right where I was building a fort a noob city appeared net to Stargate VI. I dont have that many but I thought it would be funny well that made the noob chose Rove and bail on the area. I was thankful so I could build a real city there.

Immortal Conquest 140.png (322.88 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 140.png

Immortal Conquest 141.png (292.14 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 141.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
49#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 10:38:26 | Show the author posts only
Synchronized Deployment:

Its very important when you start the game to take a L2 lot as fast as possible. Look at the travel times and sync the launch times so they arrive at the exact same time.  The same should apply for higher level lands.  Looking below, I made 2 sub cities next to the L4 and L5 lots next to my main city.  First I plan to target the multi lot quarry between the cities. Once I am ready for L5 lots that are in my courtyard I will use the same approach.  If a player picks fast horses from each city there will be little time for error between launch times. Since there are three cities a player could launch a slow, steady and fast troop to a single land target. This will stagger the launch times giving the player a more relaxed approach to the launch. Every time you upgrade a Lot you usually can drop 1-2 lower level lots.  So dont be a starfish on stick on L1 lots, it will show you are weak and have no resources.  

Immortal Conquest 142.png (522.71 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 142.png

Immortal Conquest 143.png (553.44 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 143.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
50#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-11 11:01:34 | Show the author posts only
Noob Alert:
Spotting players that just dont understand the game.  In this image there are several things wrong. Peeps and Vin are in the same alliance.  Vin cant seem to understand to to grab the lot missing from his city. A shield wont do much good if someone can establish a foothold.  Peeps cant seem to understand not to attack there own alliance member.  Both players build forts at locations less than 3x the travel speed. Vin and Peeps dont even have targets and cant hold any level 3 lands. When you make an alliance having a bunch of low level inactive players or players who cant advance in game play will not help you.  Please let your Alliance know about the help here in the forums.

Immortal Conquest 144.png (526.98 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 144.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com