[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
131#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-31 11:21:45 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-3 13:06

Pro Tip:  Gairo Summoning "The Flash Game" ( this is for entertainment usage only lol  BAWHAHWHABWAHWAHHAHAHAAHAAAHHHHHH! )
If a picture is worth 1000 words then Dear Lord save me the typing.  It might take people a few to figure this out, once they see it... it will start happening.
Always finish your Coin Summoning before the "Flash" Summon. The more Powerful the Gairo the less % of chance to pull it, or pull a second one.  
I have tested this on many accounts. Its the only way I summon. Believe it or NOT...

Advanced Notes: This is important for people with an understanding of code, as where above is more "Fun and Games" based. Coders tell me this is impossible yet I give them screen shot after screen shot.   

( 1-----2-----3-----4-----1 )  Where do counting and gaming mix? Games that have player bounties that go live after a countdown clock.

(A) 1 to 1 is your complete count cycle. The dashes represent the "miliseconds" between the count.  
(B) The drop point might not be in the same location on every server.  
(C) Players without several accounts will have trouble locating the drop points, as they need a few trys to locate it. but after 2 months of success decide for yourself. (D) Weekends, and busy server times makes it much harder.
(E) Human Error ( tapping at the wrong moment ) and internet speed ( lag ) will make you miss the drop points.

Example: [D =approx drop location] Login to the account with the highest gem total or on summon #3 and count the flash bar.  ( 1-D----2-----3-----4-----1 ) STRIKE 1 and a MISS. If Summon is #3 or Less use 100 gems for second chance.  ( 1-----2-----3-----4-D----1 ) I thought I had missed from lag...then...HOME RUN.  Aphrodite ( fyi summon #2 seems to have a higher over all drop rate ) On all other logins I took position (4-----1) for summons.  3 of 6 Epics Draws +1 Legendary.  

Day in Day out the same process gains the same results.  Coders can claim the world is flat all day long.

IC Gario Summon 01.png (189.69 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Summon 01.png

IC Gario Summon 02.png (242.36 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Summon 02.png

IC Gario Summon 03.png (240.39 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Summon 03.png

IC Gario Summon 04.png (398.48 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Summon 04.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
132#
 Author| Post time 2017-6-2 23:43:51 | Show the author posts only
Pro Tip:

Top 5 LIES you hear from HIGH LEVEL players in  your Alliance.

1.  Dont Unlock 5 Star Gairo
2.  Dont Build Sub Cities
3.  Only Build Sub Cities on Banks
4.  Dont Dismantle 3 Star Gario's
5.  Only Train on Level 8 or 9 Lands

If your Alliance tells you this and you have read my guide in detail. Either Ask your Chief to boot the officer or leave.  Why?
It will be human ego that stalls your game play.  DO NOT WORSHIP HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS!  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
133#
 Author| Post time 2017-6-3 02:04:06 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-3 12:30

Pro Tip:

Top 5 LIES new players tell themselves in any Alliance.

1.  They will capture Delphi without the help from 100s of other players
2.  They will become the best player in the game
3.  They can capture Cities without chatroom support
4.  They will build the best Alliance in the game
5.  They will dominate any players on any server

NEWS FLASH:  If an Alliance with 300+ Members in organized chat with tons Heavy Hitters can't capture Delphi...?  What makes these players who have level 5 Gairo and think they are gonna win the game in a week. ( smh )

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
134#
 Author| Post time 2017-6-3 11:41:01 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-3 18:08

Skills for Entry Level Seige Teams:  That dont increase seige

I like to call these Bomber Skills.  Bombers are usually 3 red star Gairo Teams with 100+ base seige who have a specific role for players with more than 2 sub cities.  I will detail how to use them in an upcomming post.  I currently have 3 groups of Skills. It is very helpful if the camps are at max for these teams, also stargazing platforms. They are seeking immunity in round 1 of the battle.  Like I mentioned in tthe XP Packs Post, take your L20 3 Red Stat Gario's and rather then waiting till season 2 use them, seige cities level 8 and above. Basic teams will hold 20k without leveling or training when your barracks are at max.

Wisdom, Protection, and Avoid: Fergus might be a MVP when it comes to Celtic 3 star's. Emer has Wisdom and its the most important low level defensive skill.

Iron Armor, Frost, Stability, and Robust: These reduce damage from attacks and/or spirit attacks. Robust is very important in a Sprit Attack Based Meta that the game has.

Psychic Shock, Startle, Spiritual Inprisonment:  These cause the enemy troops problems like panic and chaos for 2 turns.

Harvest, Ale, Heal, Bandage, Rescue, Rescue Team:  These help either the team or allied member recover troops.

When your out of seige up skills? What do you do?  
Sekmet and Phosophurs can team up carry seige skills, if you dont have the skills above use foresight as a second skill.
Imset carries Guidence.  I would pair up Foresight and Guidence once my seige up and other skills are all in use.

Here is another screen shot example of how easily you can estabilsh a low level army with over 20k troops to help your Alliance. Base Skills here are Bandage, Psychic Shock, and Mainia.

IC Gario Team 050.png (465.38 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 050.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
135#
 Author| Post time 2017-6-3 20:02:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-4 13:47

WTF are Bombers?:

Well they are troops that hit from rows behind the assault and seige teams.  There are two types and each have a specific build. The design and usage theory is a combination of Sun Tuz Art of War and the Spartan Phalanx Formations. They offer many options when added to an attack formation.

K1's & K2's or Kamikaze

B1's & B2's or Transition  

Bombers are
  • 3 Red Star Rare Gario Seige Teams.
  • They have total seige of 100+ as a team before skills.
  • Speed is Critical!!! It MUST BE EXACTLY 60.
  • The City MUST have Speed Camp 10. (+20 bonus)
  • They rely on innate skills set to level 2 only.
  • Bombers ONLY spawn from sub cities.
  • Launch 9-10 tiles away for about a 6-8 min approach.

If 25 people are about to seige a city and each have 3 Bombers @ 20k Troops that equals an army of 1.5 Million.  Dont use seige up with these troops, With the Exception of Imset, Phosphours, and Skemet who have primary seige skills.  First lets define the 1 and 2 because I think the B & K are self explained.  There is great confidence in 100+ bombers that fly at the same speed.

They are flexable and can strike as a count down to Attack, meaning a pre-attack surge, folowed by assault troops. They can be a single wave, Launched before Assault, but hitting afterwards. They can be staggered in 4 waves, North, South, East, West.  The good news is natrual +/- between clocks and internet lag will cause a swarm effect. Meaning they all wont hit at the exact same moment no matter what.     

1's - They do not come from a MAX City.  Camps, Temples, Statutes ect... but they might have Gario Group Modifier.  Round one of battle is different for 1's because they lack critical features and functions in round 1.

2's - Automatically make it to round 2 in battle, they are have both recall and relaunch potiential. Thus they can be sustain 1 gem back to the fort and a return fire to the target, maybe even extra runs.  They have another feature, Rear 3 range, Center is 2+ and singles in front.

The goal of a Kamikaze well, its not to survive.  They can be launched from 9 or 10 rows back. Every Alliance member should give this troop design chase and foresight  and of course each Gario must have 60 speed from a city with a Max Speed Camp.  A Mixed K1 example is Persephone+Rescue Team, Perses+Foresight and Sekhmet+Chase.

The goal of a Bomber well is to Strike Twice. They use restore, and protection skills along with ones that hurt the enemy for 2 turns. Bombers stack the city bonus, camp bonus and Gario Group bonus.  An Olympic B2 example is Asclepus+Rescue Team, Meleager+Foresight and Ajax+Chase.  

For the reporting, this example I will have a Fort full of Bombers 9 tiles away from a Level 8 Tower.  Directly next to the tower I have two Assault troops, which are enough to take the tower.  One is Osiris, Horus and Sphinx with 25k. Nine tiles away in the Bomber fort three of the Troops have 21k each. One Troop has only 15.6k.  They have been shown prior in the guide. The skills are ONLY Level 2.  As the reports will show I shouldnt need the Assault Crews or the 4th Bomber.  Sometimes a Spare Epic that is unused might join a squad, only if they have no other options.  K1 #1 was about 15 seconds ahead of K1 #2 and 20 seconds ahead of bomber 3. K1 #4 trails 1 min behind the first 3. Assault on stand by.

Result:  All K1's returned wounded with 7-8k troops left. Asclepus+Rescue Team, Skadi+Foresight and Calatin+Chase. They played the main role arriving first and survived all rounds. This troop caused the L8 defenders to " have to split forces" in a bad way.  Both Assault Teams were needed and Draw lasted several rounds.  I faced two 32k troops: Thor, Hecte, Shu + Amon, Macha, Heqet.  So very very powerful defences.  I did not recall Assault, with the graphics glitch I relaunched the app. The Assault teams returned with only a 33% troop loss.
Make sure YOU have a L8 tower to train on with a fort near by to send your best gario to level up.  Taking a level 1 and training on a L8 tile boosts to level 27 in 5 sessions or 2 hours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
136#
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 19:47:48 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-12 21:55

Sample Alliance Structure:

Many Alliances have been using the Influence measurement for a players game play status.  Some who did that are not switching to Total Seige as an entry requirement.

• The Chief and All Game Officers are in a single group.
  • Rarely do they communicate directly to players not in The King's group, unless they send a group message.

• The God King's have the following; both a King's and God's Gario Group.
  • The King's Guard have the following; Guardians of Asguard Unlocked and any one additional group.
  • Each Gario is unlocked, the point being that the primary skills and Main City bonus totals are at max.
  • Rarely do they communicate directly to players not in this group, unless they are Officers or send a group message
  • They communicate directly to the Chief and they are the main go to members in Line app chat.
  • They protect the Chief and Officers, HOWEVER, the God King's audit and constant improve the Kings Guard's to advance them.
  • The reason is for security and so that the higher level players are not typing, they are hitting goals in game.
  • Nordic Defence teams are not too hard to summon once the right temples are build.

• The Titan's have 1 Gario Group.  All players gain these cards early from play or logins.
  • They are the combat troops and take instruction from the God Kings by group messages.
  • Only if there is internal trouble should a Titan come to the God Kings.
  • ALL in game requests for help, both game play and game crisis, would be send to the Kings Guard for review.

• The Explorer's have either a Class or Realm Bonus and ARE SENT INTO COMBAT to gain experience points.
  • They Explore & Patrol: Maps of Realms, Cities, as well as Lands and Reports giving results to the Alliance.

• Bomber's are mentioned above.
  • They are a players version of an NPC troop that is designed for 1 to 3 long range attacks on a target like a high level city.
  • They are made of 3 Red Star Gario's all level 20.  Skills never exceed level 2.
  • Base Speed is always 60 and MUST be 60.  For detalis please reference my Gario Scope.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
137#
Post time 2017-7-1 13:40:45 | Show the author posts only
MacBizzo replied at 2017-6-4 19:47
Sample Alliance Structure:

I don't understand this. What is it supposed to represent? How would it be put into practice?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
138#
Post time 2017-7-14 21:49:34 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
MacBizzo replied at 2017-4-2 13:35
Fence 202:

In fence 101 Cleopatra was in the truce peroid, in this time they are not. See how I ha ...

How do u meet women

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
139#
Post time 2018-2-9 10:43:45 | Show the author posts only
MacBizzo replied at 2017-5-31 10:40
Pro Tip:  Coin Summoning Order - Live
I havent shared this before but It seems so work.

There are not Gairo II only I so what am I supposed to summon? And also should I summon 1 at a time or 5?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2018 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2018 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com