[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
121#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-26 19:12:19 | Show the author posts only
Nordic Archers I

Here is a trio of archers with Frigga, Idun, and Vili all of their main Skills are only x5 for both the main ans secondary skills. The important theme here is enemy suffers 2 turns effect and no skill takes 1 turn to activate.  Also this is one of the lowest skill point investments so far in the guide.

In the Rear, Frigga has Inviolability with a range of 5 and triggers 35% decreasing damage. In addition it causes stillness for 2 turns taking away active skills. Paired with Spiritual Imprisonment currently triggering at 30% with a range of 3. This causes cowardice being unable to launch normal attacks for 2 turns.  Together these skills have a 65% chance to hold off the enemy for 2 turns so Idun and Vili can launch attacks.

In the Center, Idun who has Fatal Poison increases the damage of the other 2 troops by 18% and two normal attacks can be launched. Mantra with a range of 4 was a natural choice for the second skill spot as in also increases damage to the enemy troops by +10% for 2 turns for a total of almost 30%.

In the Front, Vili has Bow Burst with a range of 4 but only a trigger of 25%. It launches 2 attacks at 65% damage with a 44% chance to launch up to 2 more attacks at 50% damage. On the Explore test with this troop 3 attacks took out about 1000 troops.  Because the 25% is so low, I added Severe Damage as the second skill. This pads the low counter attack of the primary skill with another 30% chance to launch a secont attack after a normal one at 83% damage. It also lowers enemy attack by 10 for 2 turns.

IC Gario Team 020.png (471.72 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 020.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
122#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-27 00:32:25 | Show the author posts only
Dynamic Duo's:  Nordic Horsemen II

Both the Main and Second Skill spots are only x5 each.  Vidar has Last Defender and at that x5 it sends self troop into devine state increasing defence by 18 for a total of 168.  I added Blazing Flames even though his Spirit is only 90. It takes 1 turn to prepare but has a range of 4 and triggers at 50%. If I opened a third spot I would reconfigure the skills or simple add Defence Up to both.  The help for that skill comes from Oath of Light held by Baldur. It has a range of 3 and at x5 triggers at 30%.  It causes cowardice and unable to attack for 2 turns. This sets up the second skill for him which is Startle. It takes 1 turn to prepare but has a range of 5 and triggers at 50% causing both panic and loss of troops for 2 turns.  Check out the report below. Both Startle and Blazing Flames were set up in round one, then Oath of Light kicks in and its burn city!

IC Gario Team 021.png (458.49 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 021.png

IC Gario Team 022.png (297.46 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 022.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
123#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-27 01:32:26 | Show the author posts only
Nordic Horsemen II - Add on Tyr

While I dont have this trio in any account I do have Tyr in a few. Here is a protective build that reduces damage taken from normal and spirit attacks. Bloodbath increases the Attack and Defence by 7 when you are attacked upto 15 times.  Stablilty with a range of 2 triggers only 30% of the time but at x5 it reduces damage from spirit attacks by 25% for 2 turns.  Frost has a range of 4 and the same trigger rate. This decreases the spirit damage of 1-2 enemy troops by 10% for 2 turns.  Hopefully these will overlap during the 2 turn duration giving more chances to trigger again.

IC Gario Team 023.png (435.7 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 023.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
124#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-27 02:35:06 | Show the author posts only
Healing Titans

The theme of thee three horses are healing and troop recovery all of them will work together helping each other. In the Rear Hecate has Heal x5 which has a range of 3 and triggers 35% but it does not help the self troop. Rescue x5 is in the second skill spot and helps 2 of the 3 troops recover troops after trun 5 of the battle. At that level its a 75% recovery rate affected by spirit.  In the Center there is Rhea. She had the primary skill Mother of Olympus which helps the two other teams in the army.  With a 35% trigger rate at inly x5 it heals at 113% then it adds recovery statue and recovers troops for 2 turns. Both are affected by spirit.  To make sure Rhea can hold her position Cure x4 is the second skill that gives 100% recovery rate adding troops back to the army. In the Front is Helios, finally something that does damage.  Fire Attack Blazing Flames, Spirit Flames, Scorch, and Blazing Sun all to very good damage. In the second skill spot there is Chase x5 attacking a second time 60% of the time.  The 3rd skill spot is set up with Frog Blessing. This increased Attack and Spirit which for the main skill combined with chase greatly adds to the damage.

IC Gario Team 024.png (482.73 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 024.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
125#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-27 12:02:46 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-4 22:41

Egyptian Explorer III

Apis, Shu and Khepri are all build for defence for this example but NOT what one would call a Tank.
Main Skills at x10  Skill Slot 2 and 3 are all x4 or x5

The Rear position with Apis holds Determination which triggers 30% of the time increasing Defence by 35 for 2 turns. Apis also holds Ram Guard x4 for a Speed and Defence Boost of 16 each. His 3rd skill is rather simple but Disable triggers 40% of the time with 50% damage by deserters leaving for 2 turns.  His primary skill boosts the Front and Rear Defence to almost 200 and brings Shu to the 150 range. With the Speed boosts for the team as well the average speed jumps to about 100.
In the Center position Shu has Wind Guard which has a range of 1 which decreases damage from spirit attacks by 20% with a 60% chance to move first. The second skill Shu has is Dispelling Strike x5 with Intelligence x4 in the third spot boosting both Speed. In addition Spirit is now in the 140 range to increase the damage from Dispellling Strike. It gives a spirit attack after the normal attack at 80% damage and removes any positive effects triggering at 40%.

In the Front the Kephri is the main engine of this lineup. The main skill is Heavy Armor which offers a counter attack after normal attacks at 70% damage. Also it offers a 30% chance to decrease damage by half. Skill spot 3 has Ram Guard x4 like Apis. In the Second Skill spot I added Phalanx x7. This offers in the first three turns of the battle a 60% chance to split forces. This gives 60% damage to nearby enemies after normal attacks.  It helps 2 members of the Allied team. This is very similar to the matching counter attack and split forces together.

IC Gario Team 025.png (475.27 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 025.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
126#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-28 15:08:00 | Show the author posts only
Olympic Guard I

Britomartis, Aeneas, and Agamemnon in this line up hold 2 Assassins compose a substantial threat. In addition as an heavy attack based team, they would defend well against incoming Infantry. Main Skill at x10 - Agamemnon only. All other Skills at x4 or x5.

In the Rear is the featured member of this lineup Britomartis. She has the skill Dark Side of the Moon x5 which has a range of 4 and triggers at 35%.  This causes 1-2 enemy teams to enter panic and cowardice losing troops for 2 turns. The damage is 55% affected by spirit. I have added Intelligence to boost both spirit and speed since she is with horses. If I had a thrid I would include Harvest.

In the Center Aeneas has the skill God's Blessing at only x4. This offers a 33% chance to reduce self damage by 60%. It is paired with Rush Attack x4 which has a range of 4 and triggers at 30%. This lauches an attack before the normal attack at 150% damage. If I had a third skill spot open I would also include Stablilty.

In the Front, Agamemnon has Power of the King x10 which is a 100% chase skill. This is a 60% damage counter attack with a 30% chance of causing shaking and deserters for 2 turns. Paired is also Rush Attack for the same 150% damage as Aeneas. In the 3rd skill spot I added Stability for a 25% reduction in both physical damage and spirit attacks.

This troop easily took a L5 land 7-8 tiles away from the main city which was against a 30% troop increase. 12893 vs. 11727; with only a loss of about 850 total troops.

IC Gario Team 028.png (476.92 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 028.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
127#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-28 15:40:00 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-4 22:43

Titan Guard I -

Prometheus, Themis, and Uranus in this line up holds 3 Tanks  and compose a substantial threat. The Rear position is out of attack range however they would defend well against incoming Infantry. It is a defensive form of a Kamikaze Crew. Main Skill at x10 - Uranus only. All other Skills at x5.
In the Rear is the featured member of this lineup Prometheus. He has the skill Steady Guard x5 which has a range of 3 and triggers at 30%. It launches a spirit attack at 60% damage with damage reduction of 35% affected by defence for 2 turns. Since he is out of normal attack range in this line up I added Spiritual Imprisonment with a range of 3 and triggers 30% of the time. It causes cowardice and inability to attack for 2 turns on a single enemy.

In the Center Themis has the skill Justice Guard at x5. This decreases the damage to the alied team, except self. It decreases damage recieved for damage given at 20%. Confuse x5 which has a range of 3 and triggers at 30%. This causes stillness making a single enemy unable to spell cast for 2 turns. If I had a third skill spot open I would also include Stablilty.

In the Front, Uranus has Strength of the Titan x10 which works at the cost of being unable to restore troops. It has a range of 5 and a 70% split troops damage while also causing panic that can not be avoided. I also gave him Spiritual Imprisonment which could overlap and be ineffective in random battles.

IC Gario Team 029.png (473.43 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 029.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
128#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-28 21:49:01 | Show the author posts only
Mixed Horses I - Damage Inc.

Yimr, Cuchulinn, and Helios establish a massive amount of damage in this Assassin's Trio. Main Skills at x10  and only Helios has second skills at x5.

Give um' a Ymir up the Rear  with a range of 3 who carries Ravager which increases the first attack damage by 70%. In partner with Trail as a second skill which offers a fierce attack after a normal attack at 200% damage triggered at 25% totaling a loss of over 1000 troops.

The Center villian is Cuchlinn with a range of 2/4 and has a main skill of Gae Bolg. Since it takes 2 turns to prepare I matched it with paired with Rush Attack. This sends an attack prior to the first attack and extends both range and damage to 150%. The Main skill is started before the second skill, which moves before the normal attack. The main skill prepares a massive 450% damage ignoring unit type bonuses.  Gae Bolg can take out 1500 troops when triggered, followed by Rush Attack and Normal Attack for a total of 2500 troops

In the Front is what I think is the best Helios build that does not include cure.  Blazing Flames triggers 45% of the time with 80%/75% Spirit/Burn damage for 1 turn.  Next, Severe Damage is a 30% Chase skill launching an extra attack at 83% damage and decreases attack by 10 for 2 turns. Then, Dispelling Strike deals a spirit attack at 80% triggering 40% of the time and removing positive effects. This also can knock out 1000 troops and is a featured build I will show below in a second image below.

This under 9k troop will take a 13,500 Level 5 NPC lot at 15 miles/tiles away. If it is a PvP the troop will need to increase siege by about 15 or a second hit is required. That would be when this troop about 8 levels higher.  

IC Gario Team 030.png (476.67 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 030.png

IC Gario Team 031.png (428.25 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 031.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
129#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-28 22:37:15 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-28 22:53

4 Gario Groups with Bonus Totals  

Kings Group 69 Speed 1 Range.png (491.89 KB, Downloads: 0)

Kings Group  69 Speed  1 Range.png

Gods of the Sky 20 Attack.png (486.19 KB, Downloads: 0)

Gods of the Sky  20 Attack.png

Ennead Titans 23 Attack 24 Spirit.png (485.69 KB, Downloads: 0)

Ennead Titans  23 Attack   24 Spirit.png

Gods of Order 36 Defence.png (472.56 KB, Downloads: 0)

Gods of Order  36 Defence.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
130#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-31 10:40:23 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-31 10:52

Pro Tip:  Coin Summoning Order - Live
I havent shared this before but It seems so work.

First Round: Titan I and Gairo II
Second Round: Olympus II and Olympus I
WINNER- Jason
If you Pull and Epic or Better; then Coin Summon 50-100k Gairo Common with NO winners! I pushed about through about 75k

Third Round: Titan II and Gairo II
Fourth Round: Celtic and Nordic ( note never convert Celtic to xp until you have Emer/Wisdom )
Fifth Round: Gairo II Uncommon
Sixth Round: Egyptian
Last Pull WINNER-  Khepri

Note: If your next last pull has not issued and epic or better, Coin Summon Common about 20K without a winner, then take the last draw.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules