Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
111#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 21:20:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-26 01:34

Egyptian Assault I

Anubis, Maat and the Sphinx are all hybrids meaning nor a tank or an assassin but semi balanced
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 and 3 are all x5

The Rear position with Anubis is the primary engine of this line up.  Netherland Trial prevents the enemy from launching attacks for 2 turns and then hits them with a spirit attack at 215% damage with a range of 5. Also with the same range is Incantation of Death which triggers at 50%, so hopefully during turns 1 and 2 the second skill launches. Upon success there are 2 more turns where the entire enemy army enters panic status and loses troops.  During these 4 turns the other Gario can attack freely.
In the Center position Maat has Trial of Truth which has a range of 5 and triggers at 35%  This Maat build is more spirit based so Ram Guard x5 add the defence and speed needed. While Trial of Truth offers burn status makes the enemy lose troops I added Harvest x5 in spot 3 to gain troops.

In the Front the Sphinx has the chase skills to match Riddle of the Sphinx. This triggers 30% of the time and launches an attack after normal attacks at 200% + chaos status for 1 turn. Return the Fire x5 offers counter attack when hit and then Chase x5 offers another attack after normal attacks 60% of the time. That is alot of arrows to go with Maat's fire while Anubis kept the enemy from attacking.

This Army took a L6 x2 tile solo without a draw holding only 19k troops. So I had to update this post.

IC Gario Team 009.png (473.49 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 009.png

IC Gario Team 015.png (283.04 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 015.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
112#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 21:52:50 | Show the author posts only
Egyptian Explorer I

Apis is a Tank in the Rear, Month is a Hybrid Assassin in the Center. The Front with Khepri offers Heavy Armor to Counter attack and reduce damage.  
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 and 3 are all x5 for both Apis and Kephri.  
In the Rear position is Apis holding Roar and Wild Throw. In the Front Khepri is holding a more flexable usage of skills. I have added Return the Fire x5 and Mainia x5. These can be exchanged for seige skills like Scaling Ladder and Seige Up when needed.

At Center Month has Sand Ambush x5 to appear and disapear while attacking leaving shaking and deserters for 2 turns.In addition this is matched with Disable x4 which after each normal attack triggers 40% for additional shaking and deserters for 2 turns.
Note there is no prep time so each turn there is a 70% chance for Month to effect the enemy, while these turns add up Apis and Khephri send more arrows.

IC Gario Team 010.png (470.91 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 010.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
113#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 12:31:27 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-25 14:59

Quick Tip: Training on Level 7 and 8 Lands
A level 7 tile is the 25k Troops x2. Three troops of 20k each clear the enemy most of the time. The 5 Session training on a Level 7 lot is 300k, 100 more than a Level 6.

1 session is 80,000 while the 5 session training is 400,000 on Level 8 lots.  This should easily push all your gario past level 30.  What's the catch? Well, winning the battle.

I used my main account that provided 5 armies all about 20k each. It is possible that just the legion might have won the tile, however I also send every troop regardless of size from my other accounts city the L8 tile is next to. If Apep can not grab the lot and train out of the Military Camp, then the Ramesses account will win it.  This brings up using legions as breaker troops to help many alliance members gain higher level lands.  Ramesses happens to have way to many archers so I will pick a tro and level the heck out of them lol.  Ramesse's armies arrived after the legion making them the clean up crews on any draws in the battle. The tile's troops were in the 30k range.

Immortal Conquest 266.png (310.53 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 266.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
114#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 19:35:37 | Show the author posts only
Epic Gario Card Pack III

I dont see these enough I bet people would pay 100k Coins but I dont have assurance that the 500 gems will pay off.  Here is what is in this Pack and you draw one.

Immortal Conquest 267.png (326.53 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 267.png

Immortal Conquest 268.png (418.58 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 268.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
115#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 20:37:39 | Show the author posts only
Egyptian Assault II

Osiris, Horus and the Sphinx are all Assassins. Attacks range from 170-190 and Defence in the 150-160 Range which is very high for Attack based builds.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 and 3 are all x5

The Rear position with Osiris because if his skill Nebertcher which gives Archers or Infantry in the Front Position large amounts of restored troops and allows counter attacks at 85% damage. Since he is the lowest of the three I added Swift pushing his Attack to 187 and matching pace with Horus.  Chaotic Attack has a range of 3 and triggers 25% of the time for 122% damage.

In the Center position Horus has Eye of Horus giving first attack with damage and attack benifits. He also holds the same level of Chaotic Attack, this way the enemy has do defend this skill at 50% because of two Gario that hold it. In the third is Psychic Shock. I like this skill because its not based on spirit making it more useful for some builds.

In the Front the Sphinx has Armor Pentration x7 to pair Riddle of the Sphinx and Nebetcher This triggers 30% of the time and launches an attack after normal attacks at 137% + -20 def for 2 turn. The 3rd skill is Avoid x7. This will help because Osiris's skill keeps Sphinx from healing to gain the other benefits.

IC Gario Team 011.png (469.78 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 011.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
116#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 21:36:03 | Show the author posts only
Egyptian Explorer II

Apis is a Hybrid in the Rear, Geb is an Assassin in the Center. The Front with Khons has the Tank role.  Both the Front and Rear positions are defensive with attack in the Center.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 and 3 are all x5 for both Apis and Khons.  
In the Rear position is Apis has Determination boosting Team Defence by 35% triggered 30% of the time. He is also holding Rapid March and Ram Guard this increases defence, speed with a 50% chance to attack first and boosts defence.

In the Front Khepri is holding basic skills. I have added Frog Blessing x5 and Ram Guard x5. This gives +17 to Attack, Defence, Spirit, and Speed.

At Center Geb has Earthquake the main skill fires at 30% and the skill launches an unexpected ambush on the enemy after the normal attack at 120% with a 50% chance to trigger again.  Then Severe Damage both at x10 also at 30% launching an extra attack at 115% damage that decreases enemy attack by 15.  These combine for a 60% chance at a second attack greater than normal damage.  The 3rd skill is Swift which completes all three Gario gaining 17 speed.  

These passive skills can be exchanged for siege skills like Scaling Ladder and Siege Up when needed making this a team in the 150+ siege range.

IC Gario Team 012.png (472.71 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 012.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
117#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 22:04:56 | Show the author posts only
Built for Speed:  The Fort Runner I

Hermes skill Windrunner has a range of 3, triggers 30% of the time and lauches an attack @ 200%.  Normally Chase would make a great second skill but for the Fort Runner position you want speed that will not hold back other builds you have. The extra damage works for long distance light work like building your fort network. Once Hermes has enough troops they can quickly grab scrools, gario packs and take out bandits. By adding Mainia and Intelligence the Attack, Defence, Spirit, and Speed all increased by 16. With the Speed camp bonus that takes the speed well beyond +200.

IC Gario Team 013.png (421.98 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 013.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
118#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 22:39:36 | Show the author posts only
Mixed Seige II

Nothing fancy here, no 3rd Skill spots opened, not even any primary skills at MAX. Is it too good to be true?
Here is what they do have as a team, an average Siege Growth of 1.48, and natural combined Siege over 150. Each of the main skills are x5 and by adding Siege Up and Wild Throw in the 2nd spots that adds 26 Siege before you even increase the skills. It did not make sence to use Scaling Ladder and Guidance since that did not boost the carring troop. This is also a very fast troop with a base speed of 85.  I think any Alliance would be happy with this troop in a fort next to a city they are about to capture.

IC Gario Team 014.png (471.29 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 014.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
119#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-26 12:16:59 | Show the author posts only
Dynamic Duo's:

Earlier in the guide I talk about not chasing after skills. This means to be focused rather then scattered. After buiding lots of sub cities a basic outcome happened, I didnt need to expand the front barracks. This pushed me to open the barracks so I can carry more troops much faster.  This was each gario is earning more experience then if its in a troop of three. There are no skills of mention here.  Aeneas is fresh out of the summon with a primary skill Gods Blessing x1.  Agamemnon does not have a second or third skill, only Power of the King at max to unlock the 3rd slot. There was not a Front position in this attack.

IC Gario Team 016.png (353.99 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 016.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
120#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-26 16:14:40 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-26 18:42

Built for Speed:  The Fort Runner II

Hermes makes a great companion to Atalanta. Her skill is Feral Instinct protects the self troop and increases Siege by 40 + the 52 is not bad for horses.  Once She has enough troops she can quickly grab scrools, gario packs and take out bandits. By adding Track and Frog Blessing, can bring attack in the +200 range bringing additional damage.   Just like this Assassin build, you can build runner if you replace the Skills with Speed Up and Siege Up, then move points from Attack to Speed and again, hitting in the +200 range.  

IC Gario Team 017.png (473.43 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 017.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules