[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
101#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-23 14:08:42 | Show the author posts only
Donate to your Alliance:  
It will get to a point where some things in a sub city are useless to build.  Once I have maxed out a bank that will not hold troops I can build up my fame and districts, but sooner or later its time to give back.  Donations are important when the alliance is moving into new realms and at max members.  I will update on this topic when I talk about defensive base camps and the role they have in feeding an alliance experience.

Immortal Conquest 262.png (267.1 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 262.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
102#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 12:26:35 | Show the author posts only
Quick Tip:

Golden Scrolls are 60,000 XP.  Happy Hunting!

Immortal Conquest 265.png (537.74 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 265.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
103#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 15:34:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-24 22:56

Team Building and Entry Level Skills:

Many upcoming posts will shift focus to using skills and building teams.
The point is to start of with very simple parings of skills.
These are what a player needs in the first season of play.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Olympic Horsemen I

Minos and Agamemnon are both Tanks with Jason as an Assassin in the middle. - Power of the King and Gloden Fleece both launch extra attacks.
Skill Slot 2 = Counter Attack x4 Skill Slot = Split Attack x4

While Counter Attack has a low trigger rate at 26.6% it lasts 2 turns and is powered by the main skill. The same rate for Split Attack but it only lasts 1 turn. Basically each turn you have a 52% chance to gain a second attack that is a counter or split.  This set up remindes me of the movie 300 and the phalanx.  If you compare that to the Skill Phalanx in the game it gives a 30%+ chance in the first 3 turns. Nereus has Counter attack and Leag has Split Attack.  They unlock at 10% per gario and offer 3 copies to use.  I do not use these to skills in any other configuration as this point. I see the value in using them together is a very cheap way to enhance Gario with primary attack, extra attack, chase, and increased damage skills. This troop hitting a level 4 land with both counter and split working for each gairo took out 3300 troops.

IC Gario Team 001.png (483.46 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 001.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
104#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 16:21:16 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-24 16:44

3 Olympic Horsemen II

Bai is a Tank  in the Rear with Talus and Priam as Assassins in the Center and Front. - Severe Damage launches an extra attack.
Main Skills at x5 Skill Slot 2 = Roar x5 on Bai and Priam while Talus has Foresight at x5 a Second Skill.

Bai has Startle that takes 1 turn to prepare but has a range of 5 and triggers at 50% for 2 turns. Combined with Roar range of 4 triggers 45%
Talus also has Roar and is using Forsight as a second skill for the team.  Priam gets an extra attack in front and also has Roar.

Once per round there is a 135% chance of Roar working against the enemy troop for 2 turns.  If this troop strikes first with Foresight and Startle kicks in during the effects of Roar odds are this team is prepared to win. Its not really a PvP setup, in season 2 I will make this team speed based and use them for fort running.  Talus has Roar of course and Foresight is located in Epimethus.

IC Gario Team 002.png (457.63 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 002.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
105#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 16:50:07 | Show the author posts only
Basic Titans

Hecate is in the Rear with Iapetus and Coeus as Assassins in the Center and Front. - Midnight Murder launches an extra attack.
Main Skills at x5 Skill Slot 2 = Disable x4 on all three as a Second Skill.

Iapetus has Drive Away and it takes 1 turn to prepare but has a range of 2 and triggers at 30% for 2 turns.  Combined with Disable as a chase that triggers 40% for 2 turns at 50% damage. To combine with shaking deserters while having two troops send fierce attacks against them is fine by me.

Once per round there is a 120% chance of Disable working against the enemy troops at 50% damage for 2 turns.  This gives tie for Iapetus to prepare the Drive Away Skill Its not really a PvP setup, in season 2 I will make this team speed based and use them for fort running, like the troop above.  Disable is located in Epimethus.

IC Gario Team 003.png (480.88 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 003.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
106#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 17:14:57 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-25 14:52

Egyptian Siege I

Osiris and Apis are Tanks in the Rear and Center with Aten as an Assassin in the Front. - Nebertcher qualifies counter attacks for Aten's Scorch after Turn 3 which can not be healed.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 = Armor Pentration x5 on Aten and Osiris while Apis has Rapid March at x5 a Second Skill.
Skill Slot 3 = Osiris has Frog Blessing at x4 and both Apis and Aten have Ram Guard x4.  

Aten's Scorch will reduce enemy defence by 22 and 75% chance to lose troops with a range of 4 and triggers at 25%. Ram Guard / Frog Blessing x4 is a +16 boost each in defences.
Apis has Determination which increases defence by 35 for 2 turns.  Rapid March has a range of 3 and defence increase of 16 with 50% chande to go first.
Both Osiris and Aten have Armor Pentration which gives another attack and lowers enemy defence by 16 for 2 turns.  (+Aten's reduce by defence by 22 for 2 turns)
The object here is to reduce the enemy defence as much as possible and then use multi attacks and fire to demilosh them.  Armor Pentration comes from Hector, Rapid March comes from Theia and Bes, Ram Guard comes from Khnum, and Frog Blessing from Heqet.

IC Gario Team 004.png (470.08 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 004.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
107#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 17:39:59 | Show the author posts only
Nordic Horsemen I

Thor is in the Rear with Ve and Ymir as Assassins in the Center and Front. - Ravanger & Heroic Rune both increase damage.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 = Return the Fire x4 as a Second Skill on Ymir and Mantra x5 on Ve.

Thor has all 3 Skills at Level 10. Incantation of Death and it takes 1 turn to prepare but has a range of 5 and triggers at 50% for 2 turns with 127% damage.  Combined with Dispelling Strike as a chase that triggers 40% for 110% damage.  Ve's Mantra has a range of 5 triggered at 30% for 10% more damage. Adding this to Heroic Rune which increases damage 30%+ splitting troops after normal attacks with 100% damage. Lastly Ymir's Damage is increased on the first attack by 70% and counter attacking at 40% on every normal attack recieved. Mantra can be found in Hermod and Return the Fire can be found in Kephri and Demeter.  Incantation fo Death is found in both Britomartis and Theseus. Dispelling Strike is found in Pallas and Gwydion.

IC Gario Team 005.png (477.64 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 005.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
108#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 17:59:41 | Show the author posts only
Mixed Seige I

Cronus is in the Rear with Hector and Cu Roi as Assassins in the Center and Front. - Superior Force launches a Counter Attack and Splits the attack at 100% damage
Crippling Thrust launches a Counter Attack at 150% damage and decreases attack by 25 for 2 turns.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 = Scaling Ladder x10 on Cronus. Both Hector and Cu Roi have Seige Up x10 in their Skill Slot 3. Hector has Severe Damage in Skill Spot 2 and Cu Roi has Rapid March.  The point of this troop is not PvP but to hit cities for the Alliance.  Note: If you make a target number like 60 your lowest speed, your moving 2x faster than players who dont do that and seige.  A slow troop of 30 moving out of a fort is going 10, while a troop with a base of 60 is going 20.

IC Gario Team 006.png (470.74 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 006.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
109#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 19:05:19 | Show the author posts only
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-6-3 12:21

Olympic Infantry Seige I

Hades is in the Rear with Hephaestus and Hector as Assassins in the Center and Front. - Crippling Thrust launches a Counter Attack at 150% damage and decreases attack by 25 for 2 turns.  Hades has Max Skills in all three spots. Underworld Odor decreases Attack & Spirit by 22 for 2 turns and causes hex status and lose troops at 140%. Diversion also has a range of 5 like Underworld, but is 50% over the 35% of the main skill. It does take 1 turn to prepare but then launches a fierce spirit attack at 231%. The third skill in Hades is Dispelling Strike. It is a chase skill that triggers 40% of the time for 110% damage after normal attacks.

Hephaestus has Holy Forging boosting self Attack, Defence and Spirit by 45. Along side in spots 2 and 3 are Scaling Ladder and Rapid March.  Hector in this Troop has a different set up with Chaotic Attack and Seige Up. Unlike the many of the troops before that support similar types of attacks, this troop is spirit heavy and each Gario has different contributions.

UPDATE:  Moved Hades to Front and Hector to Center.  That config can solo a level 6 land.  
I call this Crew the H-Bomb, lol since all the names start with H.

IC Gario Team 007.png (472.57 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 007.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
110#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-24 20:25:51 | Show the author posts only
Nordic Horsemen II

Forsetti is in the Rear with Ve as the Assassins in the Center and Vidar as a Tank in the Front. - Heroic Rune both increases damage.
Main Skills at x10 Skill Slot 2 = Severe Damage x6 and Mantra x6 on Ve. Vidar carries Ram Guard x5 and Rapid March x5 which combine for 40+ defence
Forsetti has Truth and Justice which has a range of 5 triggered 35% with a 40% chance for chaos, confusion, cowardice, stillness, and other independant effects for 3 turns.
Dispelling Strike x5 has another spirit attack 80% damage 40% of the time and finally Blazing Flames x5 which takes 1 turn to prepare with a range of 4 and triggered 50%.
Ve's Mantra has a range of 5 triggered at 30% for 10% more damage for 2 turns. Adding this to Heroic Rune which increases damage 30%+ splitting troops after normal attacks with 100% damage.  Dispelling Strike is found in Pallas and Gwydion. Blazing Flames is carried on Heqet and Menelaus.

IC Gario Team 008.png (482.25 KB, Downloads: 0)

IC Gario Team 008.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules