[Illustrated handbook]Selene

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2016-10-30 00:33:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Illustrated handbook
Name:

Selene

Camp: Titan
Ity:
Cost: 2.5
Sex: Female
Basic information
Introduction : Goddess of the full moon. She rides a carriage pulled by two horses galloping in the night sky and alternating with her brother Helios every day, creating the changes between day and night.
Type: Archers

Attack:
AttGrow:
Defense:
DefGrow:
Magic:
MagicGrow:
Speed:
SpeedGrow:
Siege:
SiegeGrow:
Attack Range:
Tactics information
TacticName:
Witchcraft:Prepare for 1 round and makes the enemy team enter beserk state, launches undifferentiated attacks and decreases the defense attribute by 14.5 (affected by Spirit) , which lasts 3 rounds.
Detachable Tactic
Hex:Prepare for 1 round and inflicts the enemy team with berserk, making them launch undifferentiated attacks, which lasts 3 rounds.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-7-27 11:32:58 | Show the author posts only
This card is one of the most powerful, and I've done a lot of damage to my friends with this card. I did a trustmypaper.com review on this game recently, and I think that you'll like what I have to say about this game.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-9-23 10:20:06 | Show the author posts only
Edited by RamiroWillis at 2020-10-7 17:02

Brilliant work done here! Recently, I've been trying to focus on my job, but I took a break today and your article is the first thing I read. I am glad that I read your article today. The content shared here will help complete the job I'm doing. E-commerce Web design

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-4 08:47:09 | Show the author posts only
You have produced a brilliant article here, and I am going to share this article with my friends soon. They are currently working on a project on this topic. I am sure they'll appreciate me when I share this amazing article with them. Best Bunion Corrector

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-10-6 07:55:45 | Show the author posts only
I am your biggest fan, and I want to thank you for writing consistently good articles on this website. There are only a handful of writers that are as good as you, and even then, their consistency is not as good as yours. Lavish

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-10-9 07:36:48 | Show the author posts only
Once again, you've provided high-quality content here. I am going to share this article with my friends now. I am sure that they'll appreciate the high-quality work done here, as well. I wonder if I can write an article as good as this. Amazon Fee calculator US

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-10-10 09:07:56 | Show the author posts only
Edited by RamiroWillis at 2020-10-10 09:12

If you live in Bordeaux, and you're reading my comment, I have the perfect web agency for you. All you need to do is click on the link that I've shared separately here. You'll find a lot of useful details there. Agence de referencement bordeaux

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-10-13 10:17:51 | Show the author posts only
Anesthesia services have become readily available these days, but you still need to know which of these mobile services is the best. If you want to know more about good anesthesia services, click on the link at the end of this comment. dental anaesthesia solution

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2020-10-15 17:01:58 | Show the author posts only
Content is good here, and I can use this in one of my papers. I want to thank the writer for doing a great job. I hope the writer can share some information about color fastness now. I think learning about this technique will help me out a lot. color fastness

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2020-10-19 07:33:46 | Show the author posts only
I value the substance that you've distributed here. I think your substance will help me in one of my papers, and that is essential to me. Ideally, you can share some helpful substance about music next time. I would value you significantly more after that. Grime

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules