Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

Return to list New
Author: RobertTheBrute
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[illustration] SEIGE 101 ... BUILD THE BEST SIEGE WAVE THE FIRST TIME.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
21#
Post time 2017-3-28 21:33:50 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
RobertTheBrute replied at 2017-3-28 09:51
I've had great success with Loki and Merlin

Loki and Merlin are too good for spirit damage(in Merlin's case healer,tank,support, and damage) to be put on a back burner siege team. They may have high spirit which supposedly helps scaling ladder but there are many replacements such as attribute points or skills. While I realize more people have hated more then helped, I say this as a friend, while some aspects are true others are false. But my focus isn't on that it's on your choice of gario. Merlin is a top tear 5* and loki is mid tear 5* (because his skill only effects 1 enemy), due to this they should be on your main HH teams( Heavy hitter Aka main teams). There are much better seige options such as njord, freyr, and cronus. This is just my opinion but I hope you take something from it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
22#
Post time 2017-3-28 21:34:37 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
RobertTheBrute replied at 2017-3-28 09:51
I've had great success with Loki and Merlin

Loki and Merlin are too good for spirit damage(in Merlin's case healer,tank,support, and damage) to be put on a back burner siege team. They may have high spirit which supposedly helps scaling ladder but there are many replacements such as attribute points or skills. While I realize more people have hated more then helped, I say this as a friend, while some aspects are true others are false. But my focus isn't on that it's on your choice of gario. Merlin is a top tear 5* and loki is mid tear 5* (because his skill only effects 1 enemy), due to this they should be on your main HH teams( Heavy hitter Aka main teams). There are much better seige options such as njord, freyr, and cronus. This is just my opinion but I hope you take something from it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

23#
Post time 2017-4-3 13:56:21 | Show the author posts only
test
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004