Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

Author: RobertTheBrute
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[illustration] SEIGE 101 ... BUILD THE BEST SIEGE WAVE THE FIRST TIME.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

11#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-18 12:01:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Savage this a thread for people interested in learning not provoking people by ruffley critizing ... The post is a general guideline and should be adjusted by the stat differences in each card accordingly... I personally have had enough of your Harrasment in game and out of it and furthermore I will no longer respond to any of your comments due to the fact you have continued to harass in Server 3 world CHAT, in private messages and now on here minus the swearing and vulgar content like you used in game.

Please use the forum for its intended purpose, learning and education as well as helping others
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2017-2-19 06:43:28 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
RobertTheBrute replied at 2017-2-18 12:01
Savage this a thread for people interested in learning not provoking people by ruffley critizing ... ...

I have never harassed you or messaged you so if that was meant for me you have a case of the wrong identity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

13#
Post time 2017-2-19 12:57:29 | Show the author posts only
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-19 06:43
I have never harassed you or messaged you so if that was meant for me you have a case of the wrong ...

It wasn't directed towards you ShadowcatX, my apologies on behalf of him if you thought it was.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

14#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-19 16:54:43 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Okay ... Sorry bout that thought you were this one player from in game based on what someone told me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2017-2-24 08:25:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Still waiting on proof that speed is not what determines order in battle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

16#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-24 15:16:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Edited by RobertTheBrute at 2017-2-24 15:19

Shadow hey how's it going man, okay let me first clarify and recap what my initial article was saying. It's not that I don't believe speed has a factor it most definitely does but what I've noticed is a pattern in that a 3 ranged Infantry tends to have slower speed than a two ranged Infantry and a two ranged infantry has slower speed then A 1 ranged Infantry.... there are always exceptions to the rule and it could be purely based off of which cards I've obtained in the game.

Primarily Speed is the determining factor in which normal attacks land so you are correct ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2017-2-27 23:08:58 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
RobertTheBrute replied at 2017-2-24 15:16
Shadow hey how's it going man, okay let me first clarify and recap what my initial article was sayin ...

So you admit the guide is wrong, speed is the sole determining factor in who goes in what order, and that it should be re-written?

Comments

No I admit that you didn't comprehend what I wrote and you are Reading this looking for flaws instead of trying to comprehend  Post time 2017-3-15 16:12

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2017-3-2 01:45:50 | Show the author posts only
"BASED ON SPIRIT SO IF YOUR REAR CARD HAS 200 SPIRIT POINTS THAT'S AN EXTRA 120 SIEGE POINTS TOTAL ADDED TO BASE SIEGE."

Yeah this is wrong too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2017-3-2 01:57:58 | Show the author posts only
I read this and thought Spirit was going to make this huge impact so I unlocked third ability for Frog's Blessing for additional Spirit. With Frog's Blessing of 22.6 Spirit, overall Siege went up by 8.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2017-3-12 14:26:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Ktnox at 2017-3-12 14:28

If I were to build a LVL 40 siege team Primary stat I want is siege, next stat will be speed.
At LVL 40 your team will kill the ~9k defenders. Just get this siege stats as high as you can. I am building a dedicated siege team, skills that deal dmg to other gairos mean nothing in siege. It is not ideal but you can put a attack range 1 unit all the way in back if his siege is high, he will still deal full siege dmg to the cities/walls.
Next stat speed, once again speed make no difference during actual combat for siege, so I would not put passives that inc speed. Speed does affect how fast you march to your destination, so you can get more attacks in until your stamina runs out.

Now the hard part how to get them to LVL 40. currently the game favors exterminators, more troops you kill fighting tiles the more exp you will get, and I find that training on lvl 9 tiles to be very slow even if you buy orders every chance you get.
My recommendation is to build the team for extermination before lvl 40 then swap in siege skills after lvl 40, the reason I want them to be lvbl 40 is that it just gets so much harder to raise a level after 40, and there is no other way to add points to siege except for the growth they get when they level up. Ie Cronus grows gets 1.96 points/level, at level 40 that is about +78 siege compared to a level 1 cronus.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules