[advice] Trading System for Gairos

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-11-30 19:53:08 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Im.sick to death of spending money on gems and never drawing any Legendarys. Did I mention sick to fucking death? This game is horrible with the current system. Only way to offset this money sucking black hole like NASA is to have a Trading System . For example trade ten three stars for one four star. And five epics for one legendary. Charge gems, not some ridiculous amount either. Another trade everybody is wanting is resources between players. Please get with the times!!!.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-12-1 14:02:25 | Show the author posts only
That is the beauty of this game. The rate of legendaries is very high so it isnt p2w. You need to buy ridiculous amounts to benefit
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-12-7 15:56:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
And people do , sooooo its always who has most money. Why cant they level out the playing field, after five months and getting the same gairo over and over is crazy,  I dont need 12 theias. Dont get me the game is awesome , but to a point of boredom because of repeats and rarely ever anything new.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-12-8 08:01:02 | Show the author posts only
If not a trade system which would be very good. (Even if limited to your Alliance)

Or how about a gift within alliance for Gairos and resources.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-1-10 10:55:06 | Show the author posts only
Quest replied at 2017-12-19 12:29
It is interesting if a player was forced to pick from skill points or RSS, so if I pack up my end of ...

great idea all for!

Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules