[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
21#
Post time 2017-2-8 13:35:41 | Show the author posts only
Edited by ShadowcatX at 2017-2-8 13:37

It should be noted that Mnemosyne's skill description does not say panic status, it says fear status. That seems very misleading.
Now to be fair, she was probably a poor choice for Incantation of Death in the first place, rather they stack or not. Lesson learned, just at a high cost.

P.S. I'm sorry, you asked for it to be PMed and I posted. Bleh. Oh well, hopefully people can learn from my mistake.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

22#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-8 13:53:46 | Show the author posts only
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-8 13:35
It should be noted that Mnemosyne's skill description does not say panic status, it says fear status ...

All good, I have made note that her skill description in game says otherwise. I'll be sure to tell the developers of this issue.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
23#
Post time 2017-2-9 13:29:34 | Show the author posts only
Nice post

Reserved.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
24#
Post time 2017-2-14 02:13:31 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Well done

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
25#
Post time 2017-2-16 09:31:06 | Show the author posts only
Edited by ShadowcatX at 2017-2-16 09:41

Going through it seems some of the gold skills are really quite poor, shield for example.
And spirit form, "at the cost of using up a skill slot (that could be used for an attack), and giving up your normal attack, make your other attack(s) hit 20% harder. Wow that's a trap.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

26#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-16 10:03:22 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-16 09:31
Going through it seems some of the gold skills are really quite poor, shield for example.
And spiri ...

On the contrary, I use both of those skills on a spirit heavy team and it works quite effectively for a spirit nuke who you want in the back line, and a spirit nuke who you have as a tank. There are many advantages and disadvantages to skills, namely that sometimes you must sacrifice something of great value for something greater. Take spirit form for instance, I put mine in Poseidon who has 2 range and a main skill that damages. I can now put him in the rear and he will now do more damage than ever before.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
27#
Post time 2017-2-16 13:32:59 | Show the author posts only
God replied at 2017-2-16 10:03
On the contrary, I use both of those skills on a spirit heavy team and it works quite effectively  ...

If you have every gold spirit based attack already learned and equipped on spirit based Gairo and if you have a severe lack of range 3 Gairo so much so that you are forced to use Gairo in positions where they will not get their attacks, and if you have one of the rare Gairo with a spirit based attack on its primary skill, and you have enough Gairo to unlock third skills on large quantities of Gairo, then maybe the skill graduates from bad to ok. Even then, I would still want to see a battle report with that skill, then an equally levelled spirit attack skill (say star wrath) and the physical attacks of the Gairo to see which was really more damage.
Or let me put it to you like this: You are just starting out and you have enough Gairo to learn either Spirit Form or Incantation of Death as your first skill, which do you pick? If you say "IoD" I'll now ask you can learn one more skill, Spirit Form or Spirit Flames? If you say Spirit Flames, how about you can learn one more skill, Spirit Form or Thunder?

And one last thing, just about the skills being bad. You once made an assertion that healing at end game was bad. Yet several of these skills are healing skills. So is gold skill healing good or are these skills bad?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

28#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-16 13:53:26 | Show the author posts only
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-16 13:32
If you have every gold spirit based attack already learned and equipped on spirit based Gairo and i ...

First of all, I want you to know I was answering your statement under the assumption that you were degrading a skill under the sole impression that it is not as useful as others in its catagory. Naturally, you will want to research all skills, the order in which you research is dependent per person due to which cards they draw. Also, to research Spirit form you would need Rhea, Hades, or Ra in which case all of them are 5 star cards meaning it should be near the end of the list of things to research. You would, naturally, want to research Gold Skills that are easier to get first such as IOD, Thunder, Spirit flames, etc. As for battle logs go, I no longer have any with Poseidon doing normal attack damage and I am not removing his skill for the sake of research or to prove a point as I have already maxed the level. I will however, tell you that he does significantly more damage than he did before and does not take remotely any. If you have used poseidon, you would know he tends to be very squishy and doesn't take normal based damage lightly.

Yes, I did state that heals are not that good end game. Let me makes this very clear, they are not that good end game. Sure heals are decent, but later when you are taking Capital Districts such as Camelot which has 60k troops in each wave, and skill combinations so perfect they become virtually meaningless unless you have a Gairo with super heal capabilities such as Aphrodite/Arthur. This has been my deduction from researching skills and combat experience, Debuffs > Damage > Heals. And just to clarify, there are only 3 Gold heals. Tacit Agreement, Bonfire, and Reinforcements. The only noteworthy heal in these three are Tacit Agreement, as it is a good replacement for cure if your frontline tanks so happens to be spirit based.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
29#
Post time 2017-2-22 01:31:56 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only