[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-7 12:34:36 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 14:38

INTRO

This guide is for skills and how they may be applied with the Gairos you own. Undoubtably skills are one of the most important factors in Immortal Conquest. Skills can apply tremendous additional damage on top of normal attacks. They can increase damage output, decrease damage received, and many more things. The variety and combinations to skills are endless, so it is naturally hard to select which skills are good to certain Gairos. I will attempt to bridge this gap of uncertainty for you by providing knowledge towards these skills.

Resources

*This weblink shows the complete list of all skills available in game. Some skills are unobtainable through dismantling due to them being completely unique to their card, and so those cards will not have anything under “Study Description”.

Table of Contents
1.) Skill Background
2.) Types of Skills
3.) Gold Skills
4.) Skill placement
           -Skill Range
5.) Team Building
6.) Skill Experience

Skill Background

Skills Are a vital necessity to your team composition, when adding skills to your Gairo, you want to have both maximum damage output and sustainability to reduce loses when taking land, simultaneously saving resources. This can be accomplish in many different ways with different combinations of Gairo. Having a good collection of skills is also something to work towards, as there is no such thing as too much. Skills come in many forms, and have are affected differently depending on which skill it is. For example, some skills are affected by Spirit (Incantation of Death) and others are affected by Attack (Defeating). Each skill also has a range and type in which it can be equipped to.

Types of Skills

There are 4 different types of skill and have have their own functionality.

Active Skills: The most common of the skills. Can activate skill based on cast rate % and is used before a normal attack, Cast sequence in round completely dependent on speed (Turns are based off speed attribute, determining who gets to move first to last).

Chase Skills: Not considered an Active skill due to it only being able to be cast after normal attacks and primarily being attack attribute affected where as Active skills are primarily spirit attribute affected.

Command Skills: Capable of being casted on both Enemies and Allies alike, primarily consisting of Buffs/Debuffs.

Passive Skills: Affective at start of first round and continuously in affect until end of battle, passive skills are reliable self-buffs.

Each skill has a different look as their icon designating their type at first glance, here are some pictures to show you the differences in appearence.

Active

Chase

Command

Passive

Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 12:35:03 | Show the author posts only
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 13:03

Gold Skills
This is a complete list of all Gold Skills in game with who they dismantle from as well. Gold skills are the best skills to dismantle and you should prioritize these skills in research above all else.

This example picture depicts where this skill dismantles from.

The Following List is of all Gold Skills

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 12:35:13 | Show the author posts only
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 13:48

Skill PlacementThis is very important. Giving a skill to a Gairo can either hinder its overall strength or boost it dramatically. Since it is hard to explain what you should do in terms of skill placement, I will give examples. My team is as follows: Amon/Ra/Anubis. They have the Egyptian realm bonus and the all archers bonus. Since their stat growth is pretty even around the board it is hard to figure out what the most effective stat placement is. The answer to this is to look towards their main skill. If it affected by spirit, then add all additional stats towards spirit. If it doesn’t say anything about spirit in the skill description, then add everything towards attack. Additionally, you might want to add stat points to area’s that are weaker than others for balance sakes, this is a personal preference and is something you should decide on your own. In my case, I added all extra skill points into spirit. I will provide a visual representation of my team later on in this guide as apart of team building.

Skill Range:
This is a VERY important thing to be aware of as it will affect the damage output you have. When determining what skills to put on whom, it is a must to first look through your skills and see their range of affect. If you put Gust on a rear Gairo, its range of 2 will not be able to reach the enemy therefore it would become a completely useless skill. To determine a skills casting range based on whom you put it on follow the diagram below.

(Source: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-747-1-1.html)
[Reffer to the guide linked above for a better understanding for the game as a whole]

Team Building

This is important when wanting to maximize the effectiveness in your skills, as you want to get all the extra bonuses possible (Realm bonus, group bonus, type bonus). It is also important to note the range of each unit, and their primary skills to see if they compliment each other. Here is an example of a team build of mine with skill placements and reasonings.

Amon: (Support, Debuff/Buff) (Rear)

The reason I have Amon amongst my group is due to his Primary skill and his role as a support. His Throne Guard provides a good defensive buff, while simultaneously removing negative affects on the whole army and allows all of them to enter avoidance status, causing them to be immune to all damage for 1 turn.

Additionally, I have Plot learned as my second skill. Plot is a very good damaging debuff that lowers attack and spirit by X amount based on level, and lasts 2 turns.

The other skill I have on him is Confuse. The reason being is that it makes a single enemy enter stillness status, causing them to be unable to cast active skills which lasts two turns. This is very affective when wanting to shutdown frontline damage dealers/tanks.

Ra: (Buff, Damage) (Center)

Ra is my main damage dealer in this group, he has the highest spirit scaling on my team so I assigned him the damage skills. Ra’s ‘Glory of the Sun’ is an excellent damage source as well as a debuff. It targets all 3 enemies and deals damage, as well as disables them from launching normal attacks lasting 2 turns.

I gave Ra spirit flames as his second skill because it has an amazing cast rate of 50%, and has the capability to hit all 3 enemies for huge burn damage. When selecting damage skills, it is always wise to choose skills that hit multiple enemies for decent damage.

For his third skill, I gave RA Incantation of Death. Again, this is an amazing damage skill for it also has 50% cast rate and the capability to hit all 3 enemies. This does not do immediate damage but instead puts enemies into panic status and causes damage for 2 turns.

Anubis: (Buff, Damage, Tank) (Front)

I always get the question of why I have Anubis as my front line tank, and my answer is because he is a beast! His high spirit/defense scaling means he takes less damage from both spirit skills and normal attacks. His main skill Netherland Trial disables enemy normal attacks for the first 2 turns, and then causes unavoidable damage!

For Anubis’ second skill, I gave him Gust. It is an excellent damage/debuff for it has a cast rate of 50% and hits 2 enemies guaranteed, also lowering their defense by X amount based on level and affected by spirit lasting 2 turns.

His third skill is an absolute must for early game success, I suggest obtaining it as early as possible for it is relevant all the way up to lvl 7 lands. Afterwards though, most heals become very weak and require substantial damage reduction to be affective. Cure heals your Gairo for a certain amount of troops at the beginning of every round without fail. It provides sustainability in combat and reduces resource consumption when conscripting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 12:35:15 | Show the author posts only
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 14:26

SKILL EXPERIENCE

This is a vital part to what will make your skills powerful, as it is a scarce resource only obtainable through Drill and conversion of Gairo cards. This should not be used frivolously, instead it should be considered as valuable as gems and used sparingly, for when you remove a skill from a Gairo you only retain 80% of its experience, and thats a lot of experience to lose which could otherwise have been used to max another skill.

you can obtain skill experience by tapping skills, and then Exp Conversion, and then by dragging the cards you wish to convert into the area which says “ADD MATERIAL CARD”. Or you could instantly convert through the summons page by checking the “Convert Skills Exp” box on the top right corner. The drop list to the immediate left of the check box is what determines which cards it will automatically convert, I recommend have it at uncommon (2 star Gairo and lower) with coin conversion.

To upgrade a skills level, you go to the Gairo which you had placed the skill on and tap the skill you wish to level.On the bottom it will show you an ‘Upgrade’ button, how much Skill eep is needed to level up, and how much you currently have.

CONCLUSION

Hopefully you will have a sense on how to properly place skills onto Gairos and what to look out for now, If you have any questions or would like to share your personal skill setup, please don’t hesitate to post here.

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.36.42 PM.png (1.47 MB, Downloads: 2)

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.36.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.36.52 PM.png (1.76 MB, Downloads: 2)

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 12.36.52 PM.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

5#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 12:35:18 | Show the author posts only
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 13:41

Reserved

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

6#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 12:35:21 | Show the author posts only
Edited by God at 2017-2-7 14:29

Notice!

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO KNOW A SPECIFIC SKILL THAT IS NOT GOLD AND WHERE TO FIND THEM PLEASE POST BELOW SO THAT I MAY ANSWER YOU. Thank you for reading my guide :)

Comments

Amazing post mate but who can I dismantle for Anti-demon Armor?  Post time 2017-4-4 15:59

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

7#