[advices] Drill question

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-6 11:55:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Why is it that in the tutorial drill I only have 375 troops for each Gairo even though they each have 800+ troops. It doesn't matter which Gairo I use either. They all get downsized to 375 when I try to use them in the drill.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-6 14:01:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
The drill is a feature to test your knowledge and skill against overwhelming odds. To beat drills, you must find, create, and assemble what you believe to be a suitable team to beat said drill. This would mean matching Mythology, Unit type, and the skills if possible. All should be put into consideration when doing the drill.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-2-7 11:39:34 | Show the author posts only
Haven't seen any other drill questions. Does anyone have any tips? Without the 3rd space unlocked, I can't get unit bonuses or realm bonuses, or title bonuses (Unless I am not familiar with how those work- thought I needed 3 from the list on the back of the card).
CC

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits

Game player moderators

The Floor
Post time 2017-2-10 15:26:13 | Show the author posts only
You shouldn't need any of those  bonuses to defeat drill.  What matters the most is the gairo you use, their stats and their skills.  Use a gairo that has the most advantages against the enemy team, Calvary against Infantry,  Infantry against Archer, Archer against Calvary.  Upgrading your skills makes a huge difference too.  
WeAreButMen
Server 2  Asgardians
ID: 172490002

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules