[others] Netease contact?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-11-17 13:35:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Does anyone know how to contact someone at the company?

The game is not delivering gems and charging me.  Customer service keeps telling me to go to itunes look and history then see all, then click the arrow.  They want a time stamp on the purchase.   There is no arrow however and i dont think there is a timestamp.   Im not sure the customer service can actually read what i am writing as i keep getting almost identical replies.  Or they are trolling me, i can’t tell ;)  or i’m arrow blind.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-11-17 13:57:27 | Show the author posts only
I do not know anything off the ios version. But keep to the bugs and problems subforum ;) do not double post. I hope this gets resolved soon!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 14:03:50 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Its hard to see there is a bugs forum as you have to scroll right for it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 14:06:37 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I also called apple and they do not offer a time stamp, so they are asking for something i can’t provide.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-11-17 14:47:01 | Show the author posts only
You should include that bit of information to the devs. You can't provide the impossible.
Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 15:34:43 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Well, now i have 7 different replies telling me to send them the time stamp.   If anyone know how to pull this from itunes or how to contact netease other then through the customer service button i would appreciate it.  Im not trying to call anyone out,  im sure everyone is trying there best.   I’m just checking to see if there are any other avenues of communication?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2017-11-18 21:54:25 | Show the author posts only
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

It will show the date when clicking the previous purchases but no times. It does have order ID which could help them locate it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2017-11-19 16:06:36 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Yeah.  Official net ease position seems to be if the games takes your money it is impossible for them to locate it without timestamp.    The keep saying the samething over and over.  Which meens if you are on itunes,  any money lost is your problem.  Thanks,  from Customer Support!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2017-11-20 16:25:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
So now the reposnse is, apple vesion of itunes has no timestamp, you must use the PC Itunes.  I have been using the pc version the whole time.  I have send a video of it to customer service, showing there is timestamp.  Hey guys, just talk to me, i’m probably your biggest customer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Ban speech

Credits
10#
Post time 2017-11-21 00:25:31 | Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules