[advice] Advanced Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-6 02:02:02 | Show all posts
Good thread, I have the same structure.  you might also wanna add the following.  I particularly like idea of lvl7 subcities surrounded by lvl9 tiles.

* All subcities after the 2nd one must be on lvl6 or higher tiles..  no point wasting subcities without tile bonuses.

* Build 3rd and more subcities near other system cities/passes.  because, your allies/alliance members are bound to have forts near those areas, and you dont want to lose your resources even if one of them is attacked.

* Try to build subcities from 3rd one far away from main city.  and spread apart.  you dont want to lose res production.

* I suggest 3rd and 4th subcity on lvl6 land.  4th and 5th on lvl7 land.  

* 7th and beyond on lvl9 land.   At this point you should be nearing alliance battles, and these cities must be such that you can reach the main city of the 'whole map' within 300 spaces of these cities.  Move all your main army to these..

Question : if i build a subcity on lvl6 land, and move my main city on it.  can i build a bank on my main city after it is moved?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-6 11:11:26 | Show all posts
God replied at 2017-2-6 09:24
When moving main city to a sub city that has been built on a level 6 land or higher, special buildin ...

thanks dude.  2 ppl have told me that so far.  At some point, I expect to move my main city.  So was just wondering.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-2-6 22:53:28 | Show all posts
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-6 11:11
When do you recommend that people start making subcities? Early on? Once they can take high level la ...

I built my first few cities everytime i hit the fame markers.  i think 7.5k, 9k, 10.5k, 12k etc.. I stopped at 13.5k because i needed to build stargazing platform for increasing my fame limits..

cities are good, and help with resources.  build them whenever you can.  
- At lvl10 res buildings give you 2000res per hr.  so 8000k per hr or about 880 per square.  as good as owning 9 lvl4 land.  
- At lvl20, its about 21000res per hr (combined) about 2500 per square.  better than owning 9 lvl9 squares.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules