[bugs] Lost Thanatos from bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-11-12 11:25:28 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I lost a thanatos from a bug and the programmer doesnt care about it! Im on s28 and i bought gem cuz i like to try my luck but i dont like to be stoled! Iv sent them a message and doesnt seems to care bout it! Well from now its over im not gonna paie anymore! Anyway with some research iv mars myself from several server, all the server i was in i draw only gairo like prometheus ymir gaia cronus rarely and one time Merlin! On the server iv didnt Buy gem iv received osiris thor Isis ND lot dont pai

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-11-12 12:22:16 | Show the author posts only
What did the programmer tell you after you said you lost thanatos to a bug? Did you receive it and then lose it?
Pulvis et umbra summus
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-11-12 11:30:07 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
And never i will use real money in this game! The message iv received only said the draw is the Same for everybody! Bullshitt i saw the Same Guy back to back getting important gairo like cuchulain Isis Arthur and others one ! So guys no need to Buy gem anymore cuz the game will give u and that will upgrade ur chance of getting ng important gairo! Belive me ! Then good luck all and i dont wish u to lose from a bug cuz its sadly frustrated
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-11-12 14:23:36 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
They said no thing except We are sorry about it feel free to go on forum and blah blah blah! They are pitching the ball over and over like big chief they are! Anyway Ill never have much fun of this game and Ill prévention everybody on every server to becare for those chief! And not Buy gem they will get better chance getting important gairo
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules